19*

Life was great.

It finally felt free and secluded, just like it was supposed to be.

It had been three days since the incident happened between Jimin and Yoongi. Everyone was afraid to bring up the subject cookies in front of Namjoon; and Jungkook and Taehyung were barely speaking.

Everything still wasn't as perfect as it should've been. Hoseok started to feel strong animosity for Jimin. Yoongi should've never forgiven Jimin so easily. He was too kind-hearted to realize what he had said was wrong.

Hoseok didn't care think it was appropriate to bring in someone's personal business just because they felt a little offended. That made Hoseok trust Jimin a little less. He was afraid to tell Jimin anything anymore.

He had hit below the belt.

Jin walked into him and Yoongi's shared dorm. He thought if he shared a room with Yoongi he could keep a close eye on him. Jimin had told Namjoon and Jin everything about what he'd heard Yoongi and Nicole talk about over the phone.

It was barely anything sweet and gentle. He would always hear Yoongi frustratedly throw his phone against the wall. Yoongi had broken four iPhones since he'd been with his ex girlfriend.

"Are we still going out for drinks tonight? Remember no drunk tweeting." Jin prompted while sorting out close he was planning to wear.

"Yes, hyung. This week honestly feels unbelievable. A huge break up to making up with one of my best friends, Jimin. Now we're all going to hang out tonight. Life couldn't be better." Yoongi smiled, but Jin could see right through it and he knew he was being sarcastic and dramatic. He knew Yoongi wasn't doing too good.

"You and her just aren't meant to be Yoongi. You're going to find true love one day, but don't try to find it right now. Just wait." The elder told the newly grayish haired.

"I'm 25 years old. I'll be 35 in ten years. I want to be happily married by then." The younger told as he stroked his own purple hair. He cared a great deal about his future and who he wanted to be in his future. That didn't necessarily mean Nicole was going to be present.

"To whom do you want to marry?" Jin asked as he stared into the younger's squinted brown eyes.

"I don't really know anymore. I fall way too easily and get hurt right after. Love is hard y'know." Yoongi proclaimed softly as his phone lit up on his pillow.

"You get more notifications than I get laid which is never." Jin smirked mischievously while looking at Yoongi as he scrutinized the pone in his hands. Yoongi had always been a very demonstrative human being. He was the type to see the good in people no matter how cruel they seemed to be.

He wasn't always so gullible when it came to Nicole.

Her name wasn't brought up much since her and Yoongi had broken up. He didn't want to hear or even see her anymore.

"Hoseok just texted me." The younger exclaimed with a funny smile on his face. It wasn't his favorite dongsaeng, but it was someone whom he'd love to spend time with.

"Why? He's right in the next room. He could've just talked to you in person, is he okay?" Jin asked as he gave Yoongi a long stare anxiously.

"He wants him and I to go out for lunch and then a movie." Yoongi told and the elder crossed his legs and tilted his head while grinning widely. "Why are you smiling so hard? What is it?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just you and Hoseok is new. You rarely spend any time with any of the members, including me. If I were Hobi, I would want to spend as much time with you as possible." The purple haired explained with his legs still crossed over each other.

"Why do you think that? I'm always busy with music as always and so are you. At least we all are. Do you believe I don't like hanging out with all of you?" Yoongi asked with a sight of pity of his face.

"No it's not that. I just miss you Yoongi. I miss how we all use to be way before you started dating. Namjoon told us we didn't need to date anyone to be happy and you broke our code." The elder's voice was soft. Yoongi didn't feel as if he was being lectured anymore.

"I'm right here, hyung. I'm not going to go anywhere. Having a girlfriend isn't for me." Yoongi admitted before he watched Jin's eyes replenish with tears. "Hyung?"

Before they both couple process it, Yoongi had Jin wrapped in between his two arms feeling each other's warmth and embrace.

Yoongi pulled back to stare into the elder's eyes. "Don't cry Jin hyung. I'm here now. No one will take me away from Bts. No one will take us away from Army. Not even Nicole could change that."

Jin felt foolish as he felt a tear roll down his left cheek. He wiped it immediately before it could catch more attention from the younger. He for sure didn't want Yoongi to see him cry over him. He was the oldest of the seven and he was the one to comfort everyone and take care of all of the members.

But crying didn't make him weak.

It made him aware of his feelings toward Yoongi. He knew that their relationship was unconditional. Their friendship was unbreakable.

The fact that him and Yoongi's friendship meant so much to him made his want to breakdown inside.

They were basically best brothers.

"Good. Don't let anyone change who you are and what you love. You love our music, our fans, and us; don't disappoint us, Yoongi." The elder lost Yoongi's eye contact as he stared at the naked floor. "We love you."

Yoongi held his head high while wiping the neverending that were falling from his eyelids.

"Hobi wants us to leave now. I should go right now." The younger confessed, hugging his best friend goodbye.

A date with Hoseok's would always be as fun as it sounds. Especially when they watched a movie together.

But this night was going to be a night that would change Hoseok's perspective forever.