7*

Namjoon and the rest of the members had ordered their food and eaten. Only Yoongi didn't finish his food. He couldn't eat like the others. They could never know that.

"Yoongi hyung, aren't you going to finish your egg rolls?" Taehyung asked as he leaned against his hyung's shoulder. "We shouldn't waste perfectly good egg rolls."

Yoongi didn't want them. They honestly made him nauseous. He knew exactly why, but for some reason it was for the best. "You can have them if you want. I wasn't really hungry anyway."

Taehyung snatched the egg rolls from Yoongi's plate and held one of them to his mouth before taking a huge bite, halfway finishing it.

"You have a big mouth." Jungkook giggled as he stole one of Jimin's fortune cookies.

"Yah! That's mine, you can't read my shit!" Jimin yelled at his dongsaeng before accidentally crushing the fortune cookie with his small hands. "See what you did!"

"Are you alright Jimin? We rarely hear you curse." Namjoon asked with great concern. Jimin was the innocent one, whom never swore. He was a perfect role model for both Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I'm so sorry, hyung. I'm just not in the mood right now." The younger scoffed as he threw the broken fortune cookie into the trash bin. As he sat back into his seat he felt a pair of eyes staring at his presence.

"You're not very hopeful today. What's wrong? Do you have a tummy ache?" Hoseok acquired as he wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulder. He was the second person in the group who could cheer Jimin up when he wasn't acting himself.

"No hyung, I just want to go to sleep." The azure haired Jimin complained.

"Yoongi are you in there?" Hoseok giggled, making Jimin turn away. "I'm just kidding. Do you want to go back to Namjoon and I's hotel room and eat ice cream?"

Jimin felt the sense of comfort. Hoseok could really make him feel 10 times better just by using his words. "Thank you hyung. You really know how to bring the Jimin out of me."

|

"If I could I would, trust me, but I can't. I can't because this is not an emergency baby." Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his head in frustration. He had been talking to his girlfriend a little over thirty minutes about how he couldn't come back to Korea that night. "You don't understand. We're on tour -"

Yoongi groaned as the phone cut off.

"Nicole still drives you crazy huh?" Namjoon smirked whilst handing the older a can of sprite.

"Yeah, a little bit. She's just not reasonable at all. She says she loves me, but tells me she hates me when she doesn't get her way." The elder told.

"Then leave her."

Then leave her.

The phrase sounded so simple. Just leave her and his life would me 100 percent better than was is now.

But of course, he couldn't just leave her. They had several memories together. Memories that he would never forget. Leaving her would make all of those memories worthless.

Meaningless.

Nothing.

Yoongi couldn't just throw it all away just because she was unreasonable.

But there was more to her that he didn't know.

|

"That's why I'm your hope. What are best friends for?" Hoseok smiled as he swept potato chip crumbs onto the red carpet.

Jimin and Hoseok had binge watched Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2 twice in a row. It was their favorite movies and they only wanted to watch it together since the other members weren't at all interested in it.

"Wanna watch the second one again?" Hoseok asked with a toothy grin as he scooted himself at the edge of the bed.

"Again? We've watched it twice already. Can't we watch a high school drama, or something?" Jimin suggested, looking his hyung in the eye. Hoseok couldn't really say no to Jimin.

He was the guest.

"Sure." The elder said happily as he jumped on the side of Jimin. "Is there something specifically that you want to watch chimmy?"

"Dream High!"

|

"What's the WiFi password?" Jungkook asked, but no one replied. Taehyung was busy watching television, and Jin was busy...eating. "Hyung!"

Neither Taehyung nor Jin paid the younger any attention.

"I'm speaking in general, anyone can answer." Jungkook reminded, but still didn't get a single answer. "Tae!"

"Hm?" Taehyung mumbled, not looking up from the television screen before the younger immediately turned it off. "Why?"

"What's the WiFi password?"

"I was watching that." The older groused as he whipped a string of hair out if his eyes. Completely ignoring his dongsaeng's question.

"What's. The. Password."

"To what?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"THE WIFI!" Jungkook shouted, he was passed aggravated at this point. All he needed was Wifi so he wouldn't use all of his phone's data usage.

"Oh, I don't know. Ask Jin hyung."

A/N: I missed writing this book so much. I hope you like reading as much as I love writing. Don't forget to vote. I love you!💜