37*

Yoongi felt urine run down his leg as he galloped to the door. He didn't take a chance to look back. His heart started to race as he closed and locked the bathroom door.

He put both of his hands together as he slid down the bathroom door. "Dammit, it feels like I'm hiding from the Ghostbusters. Who the hell was that?" He placed one of his hands on the bathroom floor as he kneeled to take a peek through underneath the door.

He saw feet and heard voices from the other side of the door. It was two very familiar voices.

Jiminie and Namjoon? What were they doing outside?

|

"Well it looks like he hadn't come home yet. Hyung, please don't tell the others about today. They'll hate me for going and doing what I did, and they'll hate you for drivng me there." Jimin proclaimed and Namjoon placed his hands on the top of Jimin's shoulders.

"They wouldn't hate us Jimin, but I won't tell anyone. This is between you and her, not me." Yoongi heard. He was so confused to make out what they were talking about. Yoongi wanted in on the secret.

Where the hell did those two penguins go? And why are they keeping it a secret? Yoongi wasn't interested in hiding anymore, he wanted to speak with Jimin.

Yoongi picked himself to up off the floor and whipped his hair.

"You're probably going to wanna wrap your hand up after tha-" Namjoon was cut off by Jimin's hand clasp against his mouth.

"Yoongi?" Jimin's eyes widened as he felt Namjoon bite his middle finger. "Ah!"

"Yoongi-ah! Where have you been all this time? Does the others know you've come out of hiding?" Namjoon asked, making Yoongi smiled but not answer.

"I'll explain all of that later, I think I owe a bigger explanation to Jimin." The haired responded. "Can you not tell the others that I'm here. I want to surprise them later." He told Namjoon, and he agreed as he left Jimin and Yoongi alone.

"I-I thought it'd be different when I talked to you again. I thought you'd yell at me and swear at me again." Jimin admitted which made Yoongi's face droop. He would never do such a thing to such a heartwarming person.

"I could never do that to you Jiminie. I'm so sorry for getting angry at you all those times before, but I promise I won't make you feel so insecure and down again. I know you're wondering where I've been for the past three days." Yoongi muffled.

"Five days." Jimin corrected him.

"Yeah, has it really been that long?" The elder asked and Jimin slowly nodded. "I'm sorry, were you mad at me for leaving?"

"I don't think the word mad is the right word for it. Worried is more like it, but now I'm mad at you! I thought you were kidnapped!" Jimin yelled as he slapped Yoongi hard in the shoulder. Yoongi yelped and backed away.

"Hey, can I at least explain to you why and where I was the entire time. It wasn't simple."

"It was simple enough to just hop up and leave without notifying anyone. I want to hear it. Where did you actually go?" The younger questioned with a stern look on his face. Yoongi didn't want to accidentally stutter because he knew it would cause suspicion toward Jimin.

"I went to an old friend's house. You've met him once. I believe it was at Jihwaja. He wrote one of my songs a couple years ago." Yoongi explained which made Jimin immediately remember. He didn't look as pleased as Yoongi thought he'd be. "What's wrong? What's with that look?"

"Nothing really. What, did you stay at his house for appreciation?" Jimin asked and the elder shook his head no.

"No, I rarely see him anymore since we're usually always busy, so I took advantage of our break just to visit him. I know I could've just told you that before I walked out of your room, but that's what I wanted to talk to you about." Yoongi proclaimed while Jimin listened earnestly.

"Talk to me. I'm honestly so confused right now."

"I need Hoseok here too, so that I could tell you both at the same time." Yoongi told. Jimin rolled his eyes as he heard Hoseok's name come out of Yoongi's mouth. He didn't want to believe that Hoseok had anything with Yoongi's disappearance, but maybe he did.

"What does he have to do with this? Did you talk to him while you were gone like you did me when you left to first time?" Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"No. I didn't communicate with anyone this time. Only our manager, and that was only because I didn't want him to think that I was actually missing. He would've announced it to the press and everyone would've panicked for nothing." Yoongi looked toward the staircase and slowly walked his way toward it. Jimin followed him as they both went up the stairs. "Shall we let them know I'm here?"

"I don't see why not. Everyone was so worried about you and was getting a little annoying." Jimin said which made Yoongi snicker.