20*

"Can you pass me my Timberlands please?" Jungkook asked his hyung whilst blow-drying his newly colored hair. It was bright red, it looked more like red velvet.

Taehyung stood, typing away on his phone, completely ignoring the younger. The maknae quickly shut his blow-dryer and got up to get his shoes himself. Taehyung still had a hard time bonding and talking to Jungkook.

"I can live with you not speaking to me, but could you at least stop being mean." The younger scoffed as he aggressively shoved his foot in one of his shoes.

"How was I being mean? Just because I didn't want to do what you asked doesn't mean I was being mean to you." The elder explained, that was the most he'd spoken to Jungkook since they'd arrived back home.

"Whatever hyung." Jungkook mumbled, shoving his other foot into his other shoe. "I'm going out with Jimin."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he stood in front of the door. "Where?"

The younger heaved a sigh as he rolled his eyes. "We're going to the arcade downtown. We'll probably be a little late."

"The arcade closes at 8 o'clock. How late are you talking?" Taehyung questioned in suspicion.

"We're staying until it closes obviously." Jungkook proclaimed, the maknae seemed angry at Taehyung for stepping in his way. "Hyung -"

"Why is Jimin your favorite hyung? I'm taller than him. My voice is more manlier than him. He's honestly a very boring person, why would you hang out with only him?" Taehyung asked with despair, knowing he wasn't going to change the younger's mind.

"That doesn't matter Taehyung hyung. Can I leave now?" The younger asked as the other gradually moved passed Jungkook in a fluid motion. "Thank you."

Jungkook walked out of him and Taehyung's room with a grin on his bunny shaped face as he met eyes with his favorite hyung. Jimin was wearing a gray oversized hoodie with black jeans underneath.

"Are you ready Jungkook?" Jimin asked his favorite dongsaeng while collecting his earphones from Namjoon.

"Yeah I'm ready hyung," Jungkook told as Taehyung walked stood behind him. "Let's go!"

"Wait, where's Hoseok? It's been really quiet around here lately." Jimin asked suddenly.

"Oh...I thought you knew. He's with Yoongi at the beach, and I think they're going to the cinema after. So Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin are the only three that are going to be home." Jungkook explained, grabbing his leather jacket from the side closet.

"Oh. So they left without telling everyone." The elder formed a frown on his benevolent face which made his face like a distressed child who lost his teddy bear. Jimin felt an inappreciable amount of jealousy toward Hoseok.

He wanted to go out with Yoongi for at least a day.

|

"This looks like a sea star." Hoseok giggled, showing Yoongi what he had found. They had arrived to the beach just for fun, picking up seashells—literally—from the seashore.

Yoongi smiled as he took the sea star from Hoseok's hands. "This isn't a sea star stupid. This is a seashell. Namjoon would love to have something like this as a souvenir."

"Are you ready for the movie?" The younger asked as he clung onto his hyung's arm with another sea shell in his grasp.

"Not really. Since you hate watching horror and action movies I don't see the point of going with you." Yoongi giggled as he linked his arm with the younger's.

"We can watch whatever you want hyung. It can be the scariest movie ever. I'll watch it, but only with you." Hoseok and Yoongi both walked side by side meeting the waves in the water. The younger tried holding onto Yoongi just a little bit tighter before Yoongi's arm felt numb.

"Yah, Hobi you're squeezing my arm way too tight. Why are you so attached me to me today?" Yoongi chuckled as he wrapped his available arm across the younger's shoulders giddily.

"I'm lucky to be spending time with you Yoongi hyung. Any girl would be really lucky to marry you. Unlike some people." The younger mumbled, hoping Yoongi didn't hear the last part of his sentence.

"This place seems like a beautiful place to marry." The elder smiled as he picked up another seashell. "You keep this one. Look, it's your favorite color." Hoseok smiled and took the greenish seashell away from Yoongi's hands.

"Thank you Yoongi. It's smooth, but also bumpy. Just like you." Hoseok's laughed as he placed it into his front pocket.

"It's an Argopecten seashell." The elder assured, as he saw the other grab a stick from under the sand. "What are you going to do with that?"

"You'll see." And that was all Hoseok said as he carved his masterpiece into the smooth wet sand. "Hopefully a tidal wave doesn't destroy it."

And there laid a stick carved heart in the sand with Hoseok's and Yoongi's name in the middle of it. "Made, with love." Hoseok said, staring down at the art while Yoongi stood astonished by it.

"Wow. Hobi this is cute." Yoongi giggled, grasping the stick that was left in the dongsaeng's hand. "Let me write something."

Sope was here.

"How about that?" Yoongi smiled which made Hoseok smile even bigger. It had been a great day and it wasn't quite finished yet. A movie couldn't had made this moment better. Yoongi was officially Hoseok's favorite hyung.

He hadn't done anything so memorable with one of the members. He knew Yoongi needed time out of the house and away from the world of fame.

"Yoongi..."

"Huh?" Yoongi held his head up to face the younger as he saw that the younger was crying. "Hobi what's wrong? Do you not like Sope anymore?"

The pinkish haired male playfully pushed Yoongi onto the sand, beside their shared masterpiece. "I'm fine. This day has been absolutely perfect."

"Then why are you crying?"

"I just missed the real you."