*36

Jimin had sat on the passengers' side as Namjoon drove to their destination. He had texted Jungkook telling him where he was going and why. Jungkook was the only person he could actually tell because he knew everyone else would be suspicious. He and Taehyung had a little bit of controversy over Jungkook so he wouldn't dare tell him anything.

Of course he wouldn't tell Jin because he would've stopped him from going.

And we all know why he couldn't tell Yoongi.

Hoseok was out of the question also, they were still at each other's neck and Namjoon already knew. So he wanted to tell Jungkook, his favorite dongsaeng, but he hadn't responded.

"Turn into the driveway." Jimin commanded. Namjoon did as he was told and spotted another car in front of his.

"Is this her car?" Namjoon questioned as he parked his car into the driveway.

"Yeah it is. She tries so hard to fit in with the wealthy people when I'm worth more than her car." Jimin proclaimed which made Namjoon turn his head in astonishment.

"Woah, Jimin. I've never seen this side of you before. Why are you so cocky all of a sudden?" Namjoon asked, but Jimin didn't acknowledge the question.

"I'm going to ring her doorbell. Whatever happens happens, but I want you to stay in the car. We don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves." Jimin explained as stepped slowly out of the car. Namjoon wanted to follow him to see what was going on, but Jimin seemed way too serious to disobey him.

Jimin's feet walked up the steps to the front entrance. It wasn't anything like their house, it wasn't secure at all. Literally anyone could come to her front door. She wasn't that famous after all, that's probably why Yoongi dated her. Their relationship was secretive.

As his finger rang the doorbell he felt a presence in front of him. Nicole jumped as she met eyes with Park Jimin. "Why the hell are you here?" Jimin rolled his eyes and made his way into her house without questioning.

"You should know why I'm here. The only connection you have to me and the other members is Yoongi. I sure didn't come here for tea." Jimin said as he looked around Nicole's living room. "Where is he?"

Nicole didn't know how to respond. She was so confused and with Jimin being there alone made her feel uncomfortable since they were never really good friends.

"Where is who? You promised you'd leave me the fuck alone if I broke up with Yoongi. Answer my damn question, why are you fucking here?" Nicole inquired Jimin. Her throat was becoming more and more dry. He hadn't gotten any good sleep in over a week.

"You're the only person Yoongi would've came to. Is he here?" Jimin asked and she shook her head no.

"Did Yoongi leave or something. You really thought he'd be here?" Nicole snickered which wasn't anything cute. "Oh well, maybe he is here. You and I both know he'd rather sleep with me than be with you animals." Jimin always said when he saw Nicole again he'd punch her in the face, he swore on that.

He had almost forgot that Nicole and Yoongi both slept together. It made him want to vomit. It was so disgusting that Yoongi would sleep with such a bitch.

"You wanna know something? He was so much better off without you. He hadn't cried since you broke up with him. He wasn't as hurt as I thought he'd be. All I ever see him do is smile. That's the Yoongi you took from us, that's the Yoongi I'm getting back." The red haired confessed as he brushed his hand over his shoulder.

"He use to cry?" Nicole giggled. "That's so fucking pathetic. Is he fucking five?"

Jimin's eyes widened and dilated as he felt a wave of anger overcome him.

He punched her.

Hard.

She yelled and covered her face as she fell to her knees. Tears started to form in her eyes as Jimin stood over her. He didn't feel anything, nothing but anger.

"See what happens when you talk shit about others. Yoongi and I are completely different people. He would never hurt you, but I will." Jimin told as he walked out of her living room and into the kitchen. There was no way Yoongi would be there. She lied to him so many times, how could he possibly trust her again. She was nothing but a manipulative brat.

Jimin walked out of the kitchen to spot Nicole still on the floor. She was still crying which meant she was still alive. He walked out the door with no intention of coming back.

"C'mon let's go." The younger told Namjoon as he opened the car door. Namjoon had been listening to music in the car as he came back.

"Where are we going?" Namjoon questioned as he saw Jimin's tiny hands shaking. "What the hell happened in there? What did she do to you?" He looked concerned and angry. He knew he should've went with him.

"We're going home. I did what I told you I would do and left. Yoongi isn't there by the way." The younger stated as his eyes focused on Nicole's front door. "Can we leave now?"

Namjoon heaved a heavy sigh as he placed the shift into reverse.

|

Yoongi sat in his car on the outer side of the gated residential. He took a deep breath, envisaging about what he wanted to say and how he needed it to happen. It didn't seem like a huge deal, but to Yoongi it was everything.

He'd been feeling it for a while.

As the gates opened he felt like he needed to pee. He wanted to sneak inside of the house like last time, but without Jimin knowing. He got out of his car and gently closed the door.

As he reached the front door he noticed it was locked, obviously. But Yoongi couldn't leave home without the spare key. He was dumb to think that everyone was upstairs in their rooms and not notice that someone was coming through the front door.

The members were always out and about and that's what worried him. He didn't want to see all of the members all at once yet, not until he used the restroom to pee because he knew they would spend hours questioning him about his disappearance.

Everything was suddenly so much louder as he slowly cracked open the door.

No one was in sight.

Yes! The only thing he needed was to reach the bathroom. He quickly, but quietly tiptoed into the empty hallway.

Suddenly he heard the front door reopen.