*39

"It's just Nicole." Yoongi said casually as if everything about her was peaches and cream. "She's not important right now. I wanted to explain to you guys how I've been feeling."

Jimin wasn't in the mood to listen any longer. He had faced Nicole already that day and now she was calling Yoongi's phone. For what reason, he didn't know.

I thought I blocked her from contacting Yoongi ever again. Did he willingly unblock her just so she can contact him again? Is that what he has to tell us, that he's going back to her?

"So since when were you in contact with your ex girlfriend? After all she's said about you and all of us. You still tend to communicate with her. How dare you come back here." Hoseok proclaimed which shook everyone.

Jimin coughed and turned to look at Hoseok whom was staring at Yoongi.

"How dare you talk to him like that. You're not perfect. You have no right to tell Yoongi who he can't communicate with." Jimin said with a raspy tone of voice. "Just shut up!"

"As if you don't feel the same way. Aren't you the one who blocked Nicole from contacting him ever again, or am I mistaken?" Hoseok blurted out. He knew he was getting onto Jimin's nerves and that's exactly what he wanted. He knew Jimin would spill out everything if he had pushed just the right amount of buttons.

Jimin arose one of his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip. "I believe you're mistaken. That seems like some petty shit you would do!"

"That doesn't matter. Word goes around quickly, especially when you're living in a house with six other people." Hoseok explained. They had both completely forgotten about Yoongi and his feelings. They had bigger fish to fry and that was dealing with their personal rivals.

"I don't like you Hoseok."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin and said, "I didn't tell you to like me. I like myself and honestly, I don't like you either Jimin. Grow up and stop throwing a temper tantrum every time you don't have your way."

"I don't like either of you! So stop fucking liking me you idiots!" Yoongi snapped peevishly as he slammed his hand on the table.

Everyone's mouth formed into an unimpressed line, especially for Jimin and Hoseok. They stood in confusion as Yoongi left them and headed upstairs to him and Hoseok's room they assumed since he didn't have any intention of stopping.

Jimin and Hoseok both exchanged glares, but Jimin's glare was the glare of pure melancholy. His eyes reddened before he wiped them with the back of his hands. Hoseok could see it. He could see how hurt he was by what had just happened.

He knew it. Because he felt the same, but he didn't want to cry it out like a child would.

"Yoongi didn't mean that at all. I know him, and we all know how he is when he's mad. He says really stupid things." Namjoon said, attempting to make the atmosphere healthy again, which it never really was. "Jimin can I talk to you please?"

"No." Jimin said before he walked upstairs, but bypassing Yoongi's room. He didn't want to see nor talk to him for a while. He wanted to stay to himself for the rest of the day and maybe tomorrow.

|

"Knock knock." Jungkook said from the other side of Taehyung's bedroom door. "Can I come in?" He asked as he peeked his head through the door to notice Taehyung laying in bed with tissue boxes surrounding him. "What're you watching?"

"Th-This." Taehyung pointed at his television. He had been binge watching episodes from a Korean drama series. That's all he watched especially when he and the other members had nothing to practice. "Come watch with me."

Jungkook smiled widely as he sat on Taehyung's bed with a pillow underneath him. "Why are you always watching the boring ones. They're filled with cheeky romance and sadness. Let's watch something more entertaining like Signa-" He was interrupted by Taehyung's weeping.

"He's leaving h-her alone!"

"My God, Taehyung. It's just a show. You're just like Hobi." The younger snickered as he stole the remote from Taehyung's lap. "Let's watch something a little less emotional, okay?" Taehyung didn't really like the idea, he was very curious to know what would happen next. He wanted to snatch his remote out of Jungkook's sneaky hands.

"Why are you in here so early. You usually never watch television with me. You only come here at bedtime." The elder pointed out as he threw one of his tissue boxes onto the floor.

"Well...it's because Jimin is in there. When I went to change he told me to get out and not talk to him. Then he pushed me out and locked the door. So I came here." Jungkook explained as he surfed channels. "So you get to spend more time with me."

Taehyung smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook, resting his head onto Jungkook's lap. "Yay!"

||

Jimin had been locked inside of his room for almost four hours and had everything he needed to survive without having to go outside.

Except food.

His stomach growled which meant that he needed to eat and soon. He didn't want to go out for the rest of the night, but this time he had to.

Ugh. Why couldn't humans just survive off of toothpaste and tic-tacs. Jimin said to himself as he looked in his and Jungkook's medicine cabinet. Fudge!

Jimin quickly unlocked and opened the bedroom door to get a snack before bed. He was craving something edible. He reached the kitchen and made his way over to the refrigerator.

"Jimin-ah. You're out of your room. Do you want me to make you something quick to eat. I know you're probably hungry after what happened today. Just so you know, I'm always right down the hall from you and Jungkook's bedroom. You can always come in." Jin proclaimed, stretching over the kitchen counter.

"I just came down to get water." Jimin said before snatching a bottled water out of the refrigerator.

Jin stared at Jimin in astonishment. He could never turn down a nighttime snack, even to Jin. He would always eat what his hyung would make him.

"So you don't want anything to eat." The elder was cut off.

"No hyung. I love you, but I don't want anything from you right now I just want to be alone for the rest of the night." The younger said and Jin completely understood. He needed space since the argument he had with Hoseok and the outburst from Yoongi.

"I love you too Jimin, have a great sleep."