Prologue

A hero is defined to be someone who is admired or idealized for courage, out standing achievements, or Noble qualities.

Someone in this world who was born with a strong quirk to help save others, whether it be from natural disasters or wrose, villians.

Around the same time quirks started popping up all over the world and hero's we're created so we're villians.

Villians were criminals, people who stole, abused, and even killed.

At a young age [Last & first name] had known what a hero and villians was, but unlike most kids she didn't know these things because of the stuff she saw of TV. She knew what a true hero and villian was because of her parents.

Both her mother and father we're honorable herons, well known threw out Tokyo Japan for they're impressive quirks and bravery.

So once at the age of 4 when [Name's] quirk manifested, she knew what she wanted to do with her life and she's determined to reach her goal.

--

'Class 1-A, huh? Well I guess it's down this hall- ah! Here it is.' The [hair colored] girl thought to herself as she made her way down the hall to her class room. Upon sliding the door open to the classroom she was greeted with quite a few unfamiliar faces, 'huh...I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted to get here early.' just as she thought that to herself a brunette with her hair styled in a kinda 20s Bob bounded up to the surprised [hair colored] girl.

"Hi! I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Please to meet you!" She smiled brightly at the girl as she stuck her hand out to shake, only leaving her pinky finger away from the [hair colored] girl's hand. She was a bit confused as to the off manner but decided to brush it off as she excepted the brunette's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm [Last & first name] but you can call me [name/Nick name], do you mind if I just call you Uraraka-chan?" Her smile only seemed to brighten at the [hair colored] female's response.

"No of course not! It's always a pleasure to make a new friend! Oh-! [Name-chan]! Come sit next to me!" She said before dragging the [hair colored] girl to a desk.

Welp, I hope the prologue wasn't too bad. I know it was kinda short but the point of a prologue is to set the story up so you as the reader (and character of the story) understand what's going on, goal, and what role your playing.

I'll release the first official chapter soon, and that'll actually have some Katsuki and reader stuff in it.

Speaking of Katsuki, as you guys already know from the title of this book, he's going to be a yandere.

I've been reading a lot of Kacchan x reader stories of lately and I've noticed that most of them kinda give him a tsudere personality, so I decided "fuck it, let's just make him a full blow yandere."

Of course the crazy yandere stuff probably isn't going to really pick up until maybe a few chapters into the story.

It's kinda like a personality disorder, it's not necessary something that their born with, it's something that they develope.

So you'll see later as the story progresses how he slowly becomes obsessed with poo little reader-chan.