Chapter 18: Cavalry battle finale

Since i started the last chapter off with a bit of a negative note, lemme just say that it really does make me happy to see so many people enjoying this story. I know i can come off as a bit rude sometimes, but i think you guy need to understand that i get at least a dozen notifications on this story and obviously i can't read all of them- but it really annoys the shit out of me when i see some kid go "ew" or "too much information lol" like- if you can't handle this story, then don't read it.

I put up warning labels for a reason :)

________________________________________________________________________________

"You're a really strong and cunning person, and a great friend too- but that's why, it i just keep following you, I will never grow. I'm sorry Katsuki-kun..but as of today- we're rivals, and I will challenge you."

Those were the words you said before departing from Katsuki and [1]converging with your team- which consisted of Todoroki, Iida, and Yao-Momo.

Todoroki settled up on your right shoulder and Yao-Momo's left shoulder as Iida was placed in the front of the group. Iida was the fastest, so It'd only make since he'd be in the lead. Momo and yourself, of course, were the main defense against the other team's- as Todoroki was the one to wear the headbands.

Todoroki had used his ice to build a ring-like wall around both of your and Midoriya's teams as you cornered him.

"I'll be taking that now," Todoroki announced from above you as his bi-colored orbs glared at the other team- or more specifically, Midoriya.

Which irked you a little bit, as you could not understand why he was so dead set on defeating the greenette- sure he had a lot of points hanging over his head, but even then...something seemed off with him.

"One minute left!" Present Mic [2] squandered, "Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million to himself to seize in an instant! At least that's what i thought five minutes ago! But unbelievably, Midoriya's been able to keep in that cramped space for five minutes!"

'He's keeping his distance, staying on the left side. He's [3] cognizant. At this rate, if Todoroki-kun wanted to freeze them over the shortest distance possible, Todorki-kun would hit Iida-kun. And if he keeps moving like this, Todoroki-kun would do himself in if he freezes indiscriminately- and Tokoyami-kun could defend against my electricity.' You analyzed to yourself as your gaze shifted to Todoroki, 'it's all up to what call Todorki-kun makes. We only have a minute left....'

"Everyone," Iida spoke up. "There's only a minute left. You won't be able to use me after  this. I'm counting on you!" You furrowed your brows in confusion as to what exactly Iida was planning.

"Iida-kun?" Todoroki questioned, just as confused as you.

"Hang on tight," Iida said as he chose to [4] condone Todoroki.

You and Momo didn't need a second warning as the both of you gripped onto Iida and Todoroki tighter.

Like a rocket, the four of you flew forward and in a blink of an eye- you passed Midoriya's team.

Smoke fluttered off of Iida's caves and you looked to make sure Todoroki had successfully grabbed hold of Midoirya's head band- to which he did.