Chapter: 4

Before I begin this chapter I just want to state that I'm sorry this chapter is short and shitty- this is literally the 3nd time I'm having to type this and I'm very very VERY pissed as you can imagine.

Everytime I keep trying to upload this chapter Wattapad decides to be a little bitch and take f o r e v e r to save- and when it does save it won't let me publish.

So if you're seeing this chapter than it means I was able to fix the probably, but I'm more than likely to still be salty about the situation so for god sakes DON'T comment anything stop- that includes role playing.

I don't like seeing rp in my comments because it just goes to show that your an ignorant child who can't take things seriously.

Just because this is a fanfiction doesn't mean you can just fuck around like there's no fucking tommorow.

______________________________________

The day seemed to go on in a bit of a haze.

Once you and Deku won the battle trial you went to go back to regroup with the class to watch the other trials, Deku on the other hand had to go to Recovery girls office due to his off quick causing him harm.

You observed the other trials with little to no attention actually being paid.

Your mind kept wondering back to a specific ash blonde, every now and then you'd glance at him from the corner of your eye.

He sat in the corner of the room away from everyone else, his head hung low in absolute defeat.

Sympathy took ahold of your heart and painfully clenched it with pity for the asshole.

--

Once the trials we're over you immediately made a beeline for the girls changing rooms to strip yourself of your tight costume before redressing in your school uniform.

Once you made it back to the classroom your [eye colour] orbs searched for Katsuki's miserable figure.

Only to see almost everyone but him.

'Maybe he's still in the changing rooms...' you think to yourself as your eyes meets a pair of red eyes.

The red eyes boy quickly turns his attention away from you once he realized you had noticed him.

'Maybe I could ask him if he's seen Katsuki-kun....' you make your way over to the boy who was previously watching you.

"Excuse me? Do you know if Katsuki-kun is still in the changing rooms?" You ask him.

"Who Bakugou? Why does a sweet girl like you, [Name-chan], what to be around an asshole like that anyways? Besides.....I think he left not too long ago.."

"Oh....thanks.." you say with defeat.

"But! If you hurry maybe you can catch up with him!" He encourages with a goofy sharp-tooth smile.

"Ah! Thank you so much!....um..." You didn't know his name.

"Kirishima Eijirou, but you can call me Eijirou-kun." He winks at you as you thank him again before grabbing your backpack and heading outside.

The sun hung low in the sky causing pretty pinks, purples, and oranges to appear.

The moment you stepped outside two figures not too far from the school caught your attention.

Deku and Katsuki.

They seemed to be having some kind of argument, not surprising, but what was surprising was the tears pricking Katsuki's eyes.

You didn't have any control over your body in that moment, one minute your in the school entrance and the next your arms are wrapped around Katsuki's waist whispering words of comfort.

"It's going to be okay."