Chapter: 10 (79 vote special)

Hey hey hey! look who's back! Anyways, as you've probably read from the title above. This is just a special little chapter, which means this isn't actually part of the story for this fanfic.

Just chapter is supposed to be a funny little special since i've now gotten 79+ votes!! I know that's not really all that much compared to some other stories on here. But considering the fact that i'm pretty new to Wattpad, it means a lot to me!

So you guys remember that joke reader-chan made in chapter 1 about Bakugou being a yandere?? 

Well this chapter is sorta based on that, i got the idea from this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMQxrpQxWY

Sorry if the link doesn't work ;;

________________________________________________________________________________

The moment his alarm went off, Bakugou jumped out of bed and headed over to his closet.

'What would senpai [Name]-chan want me to wear?'  He though to himself as he dug through his closet before pulling out a pair of hot pink panties. 'Pink is the colour of compassion, nurturing, and love.' He quickly slipped into the pair before throwing on his sailor moon outfit.

He then turned around to his night stand to look at his little shrine he built specifically for you. The shrine had a photo of you in your regular school uniform, a half eaten apple you throughout, an out band-aid, and a tooth brush he stole from your house.

He kissed the photo of you before heading to school.

---

Once arriving at school Bakugou hid behind one of the cherry blossom tree's that was laid out in the court yard as he waited for his one and only to arrive. 

It wasn't long until he spotted you walking into the school building, he decided to follow.

As he slowly walked behind you he could hear a few murmurs from his fellow classmates.

"It's that bakugou-kun?"

"Why is he wearing a sailor moon outfit?"

You suddenly turned out of his sight, just as he was about to turn the same corner he ran into a familiar red head.

"Shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled at Kirishima.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled back at Bakugou. Bakugou took in Kirishima's appearance, only to see he was also wearing a sailor moon outfit.

"Kirishima! What the fuck dude!" Bakugou gestured to Kirishima outfits, "the yandere was supposed to be my thing!!"

Kirishima sheepishly scratched the back of his head, "sorry Bakubro! It's just so manly i couldn't help myself!" tears pricked Kirishima's eyes as he clenched his fist to his chest.

"Well too bad! Go change!" Bakugou barked, Kirishima nodded his head as his shoulder's slumped.

________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Kirishima