Chapter 7

Oof, Bakugou's masculines are to die for😍 I'm sorry I just really like drawing him in thin shirt's 😂

Also I feel a bit iffy about this chapter, I don't think it's complete utter shit- but at the same time I just don't really like it all that much :/

So if you guys could give me some feedback towards the end of this chapter that would be awesome.

______________________________________

Panic began to rise within the students as the dark purpleish black mist spread out across the center of USJ, and just when things couldn't get any wrose- villians make their entrance from the mist.

'Just fucking great,' Katsuki thought to himself, 'i should have known something weird would happen today. First I wake up after having a sex dream with [Name], then I allow myself to act all flustered around her like a fucking idiot! Now this!! How am I supposed to fight with my head up my ass!!'

"Huddle together and don't move!!" Aizawa commanded, even though the students were already stand next to each other- [Name] steps a bit closer to Katsuki. Her arms lightly brushes against his and he shudders.

He can feel the electricity from her quirk coursing through her vains by the light brush.

"No.13, protect the students!" Aizawa shouts as he hops down to the lower level ground where the villains are gathering.

As soon as he does that, a dark mist like figure appears in front of the crowd of students.

"UA students," it speaks. "I must apologize in advance but this is my role. Now, scatter!"

In a blink of an eye, the dark mist is in circling the students. Katsuki reaches out to you, only to feel thin air as the smoke clears.

Taking a look around him he realizes he's in some part of the USJ coarse.

"This must be an after effect Earth Quake coarse or something," says a voice behind him.

Katsuki wips his head around to see a familiar red head standing not too far from him.

"Kirishima!"

--

"Ah! My ass!" Was the first thing that came out of your mouth when the black mist cleared.

You rubbed your butt as you sat up on a pile of rubble, "oh good, I'm not the only one here." Came a calm, cool, and collected voice.

Whipping your head around you came face to face with a bit coloured haired male.

"Todoroki-kun!!" You said as you crawled backwards a few feet away from him.

'Why was he so close to me!!??'

He stood from his crouching position and took a few steps near you before reaching out his hand, accepting his hand you were lifted off the ground.

"It appears that we're still in USJ, must be some kind of landslide coarse or something..." He said as he took in the view of fake jagged rocks, crumbling builds, and all sorts of disasters.

" Yeah, your probably right. Is there any other exits in this place?" You asked.

"Besides the entrance, I don't think so. Our class was most likely put into small groups of maybe two or three when we were scattered, it's probably they're plan too." You nodded along with what he was saying.

'It's so weird being around Todoroki-kun, much less having a conversation with him. From what I've seen, he's kind of a loner....I wonder why...'

"Yeah, they probably wanted to sperate us and kill us off. What a bunch of sicko's," you added.

"If the only exit is the entrance then we should regroup with the others in the front, I'm sure help is on it's way."

______________________________________

Yuck! This chapter was so boring and short, I'm sorry!😫

Again, give me feedback!!