chapter: 6

I wanted to cosplay Kacchan for a picture for this chapter but I'm too lazy so here's a screenshot of angry boi from the episode this chapter is based on.
______________________________________

The delicious smell of rice, noodles, vegetables, and sea food of all kinds filled your nostrils as your grabbed your tray of [your choice of food] and began making your way over to Deku's table. However, half way through your journey, you were pulled back by a large, rough, warm? Hand.

Barely managing to keep your tray from falling to the ground, you were dragged away from your usual spot and to a table consisting of Mina, Eijirou, and some blonde kid who you haven't learned the name of.

"Yay! Another girl!" Mina cheered.

"Hey [Name]-chan~" Eijirou greeted.

"Who's the hotty?" The blonde says as you were shoved into a chair next to Mina, across from the two boys at the table before the chair to your right was pulled out.

Your captor, who you now know was Katsuki, sat next to you.

"Um... Katsuki-kun...if you wanted me to sit at you're table you could've just asked.. there's seriously no need to kidnap me.."

"EHH?! I-i didn't kidnap you!...you wanted to sit here and you know it!" He yelled as he turned his head away from you, hiding his flush cheeks as you giggled.

"I still didn't get an answer to my question...." The blonde haired male commented.

Mina turned towards him, "Kaminari-kun, this is [Last & first name]." She said as she gestured towards you, "[Name]-chan, this is Kaminari Denki."

The blonde you now knew as Kaminari nodded at you before Mina started up a conversation with you that lasted until lunch was over, however you still couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched. You didn't want to say anything to ruin the atmosphere so you shrugged it off as nothing.

--

"The foundational skill of heroics we'll study today will be the trial of rescue," Aizawa announced.

You all were currently back in classroom 1-A as lunch was over.

"Trial of rescue.... sounds a bit difficult this time around," Kaminari commented.

"C'mon dumbass! That's what a hero's whole job is!" Eijirou yelled.

"If it's a flood then that environment's my specialty, ribbit." A dark green haired girl commented, you believed her name was Asui Tsuyu or "Tsu" as she preferred to be called.

"The training area for today is fairly far away," Aizawa said, gaining back the attention of the class. "So we'll get there by bus, that's all. Go change and get ready."

At Aizawa's command everyone stood and headed towards the changing rooms.

--

Once out of the girls changing rooms and in your [favorite colour] costume, you met up with Uraraka and a few other girls- who your still slowly learning the names of- out behind the school in the parking lot, waiting on the rest of your classmates before boarding the bus.

"[Name]-chan! Me and Tsu-chan we're just talking about how Deku-kun- has to wear his gym clothes cause his costume ripped! Isn't that terrible!" Uraraka said excitedly.

"Yeah, also I'm really jealous of Ashido-chan's costume. The animal print is really stylish, ribbit." Tsu added.

"Yeah me too! But I also really like Yaoyorozu-chan's costume! Even though it's a little revealing...." Uraraka said as she gestured towards the open slit in Yaoyorozu's red top that revealed her cleavage, in return Yaoyorozu's cheeks flared up.

"I-it's not what you think!!" She definded, "because of my creation quirk I need to show as much skin as possible! And call me Momo-chan!!!"

"I'm not complaining," committed the short pervert of the class as he stared at Momo's D-cups.

All the girls including yourself glared at the grape fruit looking little bastard, only breaking the glare as he ran off and on to the bus that was now being loaded with your peers.

Spotting and empty seat next to Tsu you sat down before another figure sat down to your right, turning your head you expected to find Tsu. However much to your surprise the person sitting next to you was Bakugou Katsuki.

"Okay now your scaring me, first you kidnap me at lunch, next you sit next to me when there's plenty of other seats. Bakugou Katsuki, do you have a crush on me?" You joke.

"WHAT!? THAT IS THE MOST STUPID BULLSHIT YOU'VE SAID ALL DAY!!" He yelled as his cheeks warmed up.

'i was only joking with him, why's he acting so strange?'

"Relax Katsuki-kun, I was seriously only joking. People like you can't have crushes."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh you know... heartless assholes," you started laughing at the expression he made after you said that. It was a mixture of anger, offense, and something else you couldn't quite put your finger on.

--

The moment you and your classmates stepped into USJ "awws" and "oohs" were exclaimed as a figure came walking up wearing a......space suit?

You cocked your head in confusion at what you assumed to be a pro hero.

"Flood wrecks, landslides, fires, etc. This is the practical training area o created in order to simulate all sorts of accidents and disasters," the space suit wearing pro hero spoke.

"It's space hero No. 13!!!" Deku squealed like a fan boy.

"Wow! I've always loved No. 13!!" Uraraka also squealed.

'Figures Uraraka-chan is into space heros since her quirk is zero gravity.'

"All Might was supposed to be here along side us, but it appears as though he got caught up in some hero work and will be running late," your tired teachers voice droned.

"Oh..I see..." Deku said as his cheerful smile dropped.

'Geez...Deku-kun must really look up to All Might, his quirk is pretty similar to All Might's too though...which makes me wonder....are the rumors true about All Might being Izuku-kun's father true??!'

"Before we begin, just one thing...or two..or three.." No. 13 spoke, " as I'm sure you are all aware, my quirk is called 'Black hole.' when I use it, no matter what material gets sucked up into it, it will turn into dust.

'They're quirk is kinda scary..good thing they're a hero and not a villian.'

"Now that's a quirk perfect for removing wreckage and saving people wounded in a disaster!" Deku once again went into fan boy mode.

"Yes..it is, however, a power that can also easily be used to kill people. And in that way, it is no different from the Quirks of everyone here. Your Quirks do not exist to hurt people, please understand that they exist to help others. That is all!" No. 13 explained, "now please feel free to use the grounds as you wish!"

Aizawa was the next to stroll up and say something, " alright, first things first" he was cut off as a black mist started to grow and spread by the fountain in the center of the training grounds.

To everyone's horror, it grew bigger and soon you could barely make out figures crawling out.

Your eyes widen as it dawn's on you.

"Those are.... villains!!"

______________________________________

I almost forgot to tell you guys I have a new story out!!!

It's called "Possession" and it's a Yuno Gasia x reader yuri story on my Quotev account.

If you don't know who Yuno Gasia is, she's a super cute Yandere from the anime Future diary and I loooooovvvveee her!!

Also if you don't know what Yuri is it's basically girl on girl 😏