Possible Q&A??

That's right people, you read the title correctly.

I'm gonna do a proper Q&A!!!!

Or at least i'm going to try to. The main reason why i've decided to do this because in less than a month from now my 18th birthday is coming up- and i figured it'd be cool to make a Q&A video answering some of you're questions. I think this'll be a pretty good way for you guys to get to know me a little better in general as a person.

The only rules i guess i could make for this Q&A is to be respectful and don't repeat a question someone else has asked- which means you guys should probably read threw the comments of this chapter to make sure you're not repeating a question that's already been asked.

If someone, however, has already asked something that you wanted to ask and you don't have any ideas for another question but you still want to ask something- just ask what my opinion is on a bnha character or a ship or something.

Also, yes, you may ask more than one question, but please don't go over bored,  i don't want this video to be too long so try to at least let other people have a shot at asking something.

The Q&A will end by January 1st 2019 so be sure to get going with those questions ;)

Now, before you guys go on and read the next chapter (because this is a double update) i wanna go ahead a mention a few things that i've noticed that have happened in the comment section during the time of now and the previous chapter i've written.

A user by the title of @JACKSPEDICY12 made a pretty rude comment saying "eat shit and die" and i just want to address this and say -was that really necessary?

I know you could possibly be just quoting Bakugou since that is one of his popular lines, but considering the fact that you also left a comment saying "Bro wtf" i'm gonna assume you meant that in a negative way. That and you haven't voted/added this story to you're library- and i'm not saying you should, believe me, i totally understand what it's like to come across a fanfic and not like it.

I, myself, am really picky when it comes to reading fanfic's- it doesn't just matter if the grammar is good, but the story plot itself has to be entertaining.

But you really shouldn't have left a comment like that, i'm sure your a pleasant person and you don't mean any harm- but you should take a little more consideration before you open mouth or type anything up ^^

Anyways, in other news- i recently deleted one of my stories- i'm not sure if you guys remember this title but it was called "Derangement" and it was a Jeff the killer x reader story, yeah i got bored of it and it wasn't getting that many reads so i decided to get rid of it.

But! On the plus side, i recently started a One-shot story.

Here's a link to it in case you wanna have a look yourself ;) https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/141166833-unbreakable-creepypasta-yuri-yaoi-one-shots

Sorry if the link doesn't work, i think it'd work better if your using a laptop XD but if you're using a different device and it isn't working, just go over to my page, the story is called Unbreakable and i think you guys well be pleasantly surprised.