Chapter 15: Challenge excepted

Hey guys so this is actually a double update so if you didn't by any chance see the previous page go check that out- it's a pretty important announcement.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey!" Present Mic yelled as he appeared on the big screen's all around the stadium. "Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This years high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sport's festival is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?!" He yelled into the microphone he held as he was seated next to a mummified Aizawa in a small box booth within the stadium. "It's time fore the students to enter the first- year stage!"

The TV screen's flickered to the entrance as Bakugou and his fellow classmates walked out onto the fields.

Nervously, you followed behind your pink-cheeked friend, Uraraka, and the best frog of them all, Tsu, as you did you're best to act casual while slowly rooting on the inside with anxiety. Never before had you ever faced such a large crowd before- and to make matter's worse, it was on live television.

As everyone on you're class made it to the center of the fields Bakugou couldn't resist resting a hand on you're shoulder- stopping you in your tracks as he leaned his head down to mumble into your ear.

"Relax, you're practically shaking you weirdo."

"I can't help it, Katsuki-kun! I-i'm nervous!!" you tired to control the shakiness of your voice, you'd never faced a crowd this large before.

"If you really want to become a hero, you're going to have to get used to this type of attention, [Name]. This is also part of the training required to become a hero."

'Katsuki-kun's right, i'm going to have to step up my game and get rid of this anxious feeling if i want to do my best,' you thought to yourself as you turned to face the crimson eyed boy. You offered him a reassuring smile, it was odd if you really thought about it....'Why is Katsuki-kun comforting me? I know we're technically friends now and all....but still, he should be worrying about himself, not me....' 

"Yeah! You're right, i need to focus  on these trials anyways!" Bakugou must have been satisfied with your answer because without saying anything he turned away from you to focus back to a woman who stood on a small stage in the middle of the field.

The woman who stood before you and you're class had long dark hair the reached down to her lower back and light blue eyes- but what was most eye catching about her, was her hero costume.

The woman's hero costume consisted of a black corset and matching high-heeled combat boots, the only thing that really covered her body was a thin white spandex material she wore under her corset