PART 6 - STAY BY MY SIDE

Hola Everyone,

It's Sunday and I am here with the next part of this story. Apologies for delay as I was caught up with my work.

Thank you for your valuable votes and comments, really means a lot.🙂🙂🙂

Without further ado here's the next part, hope you like it.

*******************

"PLEASE WAKE UP DEV, SEE YOUR SONA IS HERE. STOP BEING STUBBORN & PLEASE WAKE UP MR.OBODHRO" said Sonakshi just as she felt a twitch on her hand that was holding his as her eyes darted towards his face and as she saw him a smile formed on her face, Dev was trying to flick his eyes open as Sonakshi caressed his cheek and said.

"DEV" she said as tears of joy sprang from her eyes while tried to speak "So...Sona...Sonakshi" while her lips curved into an upward smile listening to his voice as she breathed a sigh of relief, it was first time since the news of his accident that she could finally feel at peace.

She quickly got up and went outside to call the doctor who came in along with a nurse while Dev was still semi-conscious trying to open his eyes, the doctor checked the pulse and his blood pressure as Dev seemed to drift back into his sleep again. Sonakshi panicked seeing Dev once again closing his eyes.

"Don't worry Dr.Bose, He is fine now. It's just because of the medicines that he has drifted back into his sleep. He should be awake in an hour or so once the effect of the medicines end. Don't worry" he said as Sonakshi nodded. The doctor and the nurse left as Asha and Bijoy entered the room along with Saurabh.

"Sona beta, Dev kaisa hai Abhi?" asked Asha in a concerned tone, her heart pricked seeing the state Dev was in while Bijoy just looked on.

"Dev abhi theek hai Maa, Doctor ne abhi check kiya. Ek aur ghantey main inhey hosh aa jayega" she said as everyone nodded.

"Sona beta, tuney subah se kuch nahi khaya. Chalkey kuch kha le beta" said Bijoy as Sonakshi denied it, "Nahi Baba, jab tak Dev ko hosh nahi aa jata main kahi nahi jaungi" she said as Asha and Bijoy smiled as each other, their daughter could get really stubborn at times.

"Accha, Dev ke gharwaley dikh nahi rahey hai kahan hai wo?" asked Asha as Sonakshi realized that in her panic and fear she had not observed that no one from the Dixit family was there at the hospital which was unusual, just as she was about to reply Saurabh spoke.

"Wo Maa, Mujhey Dr.Sinha ne bataya ki wo log Delhi se bahar gaye hai. Unhey yahan pohunch ney main aur teen ghantey lagengey" said Saurabh as everyone absorbed the information.

"Bijoy ek kaam karo, Tum ghar jao main aur Saurabh yahan Sona ke saath ruktey hai" said Asha as Bijoy was about to retort but the glare of Asha stopped him from speaking anything. As Bijoy left Asha asked Saurabh to get a coffee for Sonakshi while they waited for Dev to regain consciousness.

*******************

On the other hand, the Dixit family was on their way to the hospital, ever since they were informed about Dev's accident tears refused to cease from Ishwari's or any of his sister's eyes. While Ranveer was trying to calm down Neha and the other sisters, Mamaji was trying to calm down Ishwari.

"Ishwari, Shaant ho Jaa. Dekh Dev ko kuch nahi hoga" said Mamaji as Ishwari cried silently, ever since she heard about the accident she had not spoken a word.

"Jiji, Ye sahi keh rahey hai. Aap dekhna humarey Dev ko kuch nahi hoga" said Radharani as Ishwari just looked at her laying her head down on her brother's shoulder.