PART 27 - ZAROORI THI YEH DOORIYAN

Hola Everyone,

It's Friday and I am here with the update. Thank you for your votes and comments. Means a lot.🙂🙂🙂. The parts in italics is the flashback.
Without further ado, here is the next part of this story. Hope you like it :-

**************************

"JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT Mrs.DIXIT, ELSE I KNOW OTHER WAYS TO KEEP IT SHUT AND BELIEVE ME YOU WILL REGRET IT IF I DO THAT BEFORE YOUR MOM"

As soon as Dev said that Sonakshi's eyes widened in shock as well as surprise to see him talk like that in front of their mother, though she could not control the blush that was forming on her cheeks which neither Dev nor Asha missed. She was about to retort Dev but before that Asha spoke "Dev..Iska mooh band karney ke liye tumhey jo karna hai karo. Waisey bhi bohot ziddi ho gayi hai ye ladki. Tumhey jo karna hai karo, mujhey koi problem nahi hai" she played along with Dev, she had not missed the glow on her daughter's pale face due to the presence of Dev. Sonakshi looked at her mother in shock, her mouth turning into an 'O'.

"So, what do you say Mrs.Dixit, Should I?" he asked moving closer to her while she closed her eyes and ducked her head embarrassed at Dev's open display of love for her while Asha just turned her face away towards the other direction, slowly Dev moved his lips near her ears as he whispered "Don't worry Ms. Khargosh, I will not do anything. But I promise I will do everything I desire once we are back home" kissing her cheeks and lightly pecking her lips he moved away while Sonakshi opened her eyes, disappointment writ clearly on her face, she so wanted to kiss him out of his senses, but he just took her to the edge and left her wanting for more, slowly she regained her composure. She chided herself mentally for losing her control and acting like a lovelorn teenager.

All this while Dev was observing her carefully, he knew the effect he was having on her just as Sonakshi spoke "Maa...mujhey ghar jaana hai. Mujhey iss aadmi ke aas paas bhi nahi rehna" she tried speaking in anger, but her voice was clearly defying her thoughts as Dev gave her a cocky grin while she just turned away muttering under her breath.

"Dev...Tumhari Doctor se baat hui hai? Hum Sona ko ghar leke jaa saktey hai Naa?" she asked turning towards them as Dev replied "Haan Maa, hum Sonakshi ko ghar le jaa saktey hai. Mainey discharge formalities complete kar di hai" he said as Asha smiled while right at that moment Sonakshi spoke "Main tumharey saath kahin nahi jaaney wali" she said brusquely just as Dev replied "Mrs. Dixit, lagta hai meri kahi hui baat bhool gayi hai? Ab toh aapka mooh band karna hi padega" he said with a smirk raising her brows as she was once again left tongue-tied, Asha could not control anymore and burst out laughing looking at her daughter's plight.

"Maa, aap hass rahi hai? Aapney dekha nahi ye mujhsey kaisey besharmo ki tarah baat kar rahey hai?" she complained like a child in a cribby voice as Asha replied "Sona...Dev tera pati hai, agar wo tujhsey aisey baat bhi karta hai toh ismey galat kya hai" she said as Sonakshi looked at her disbelievingly while Asha continued "Aur waisey bhi main pati-patni ke beech main kuch nahi bolney wali" she said as Dev smiled looking at Sonakshi who just turned her face away. Dev knew a little more effort from him and he would know the reason behind Sonakshi's behaviour.

"So, Chaley Sonakshi?" said Dev as he forwarded his hand for her to hold and get up but she ignored it and holding the side of bed for support she got up but the weakness in her was clear she stumbled but before she fell Dev caught hold of her "Aaram se Sonakshi" he said concernedly as she looked at him and that moment their eyes met, she could clearly see the love and pain in them which was mirroring in her eyes as well. Without a warning he picked her up in his arms as she just kept looking at him and slowly her arms moved around his neck for support as she kept her head on his chest, the weakness was taking a toll on her. Asha meanwhile had a smile playing on her lips seeing the two, hoping that things would sort out soon.