PART 16 - SEVERING A TOXIC BOND - II

Hola Everyone,

It's Monday and I am here with the next update. Thank you for your votes and comments. Means a lot.🙂🙂🙏🙏

Without further ado, here is the next part of this story. Hope you like it :-

**************************

"YE AAP KE NAYE GHAR KI CHAABI HAI MAMIJI"

As soon as Dev said that the color drained from Radharani's face, for a moment she thought Dev was joking but the seriousness on his face clearly indicated to her that he was not. She did not know how to react while on the other hand Ishwari seemed equally shocked, she did not know why but a strange feeling of uneasiness was gripping her heart, was Dev doing all this because of Sonakshi? Was it on Sonakshi's insistence or influence that Dev was taking these decisions?

"Dev Beta...Achha...Achha Mazak kar lete ho tum. Bhala apna ghar chodkey koi jaata hai kya?" said Radharani trying to hold on, it was as if she was trying to convince herself more as Ishwari came out of her thoughts listening to her sister-in-law.

Dev was about to reply but before that Mamaji interrupted "Radharani, kitni baar kaha hai tujhey ki paraye ghar par zayada haq nahi jatana chahiye" he said as Radharani cowered at his tone more than his words.

"Bhaiya, ye aap kya keh rah hain? Ye ghar jitna humara hai utna hi aapka hai" said Ishwari to her brother as he replied "Nahi Ishwari, Ye ghar Dev ka hai, tera hai. Iss ghar ko Dev ne apney mehnat se aur tuney apney pyar se seecha hai aur main nahi chahta ki kisi key galat iradon or lalach ki wajah se iss ghar par koi bhi musibat aaye" said Mamaji, glaring at his wife as he said the last part who was still trying to come to terms with the happenings of the last few minutes.

"Bhaiya, ye aap kya keh rahey hai. Main aap logon ko kahin jaaney nahi doongi" said Ishwari, turning towards Dev she said "Dev ye sab kya ho raha hai yahan? Tuney aisa faisla lene se pehle ek baar bhi mujhsey baat karna zaroori nahi samjha? Bhaiya aur Bhabhi kahin nahi jayenge" she added as Dev sighed in disappointment, he had expected this when he had taken the decision while Radharani was elated, she knew only Ishwari could change Dev's decision and now that it was happening she danced internally.

Once again before Dev could respond it was Mamaji who interrupted "Ishwari, ye faisla Dev ne nahi mainey liya hai" he said shocking both Ishwari and Mamiji as Mamaji continued "Aur tujhey meri kasam Ishwari, tu mere faisley ka virodh nahi karegi" he said as Ishwari replied "Par Bhaiya..." but before she could continue Mamaji interrupted "Nahi Ishwari, iss baarey main tu aur mujhsey kuch nahi kahegi. Aur ye mera aakhri faisla hai" he said with a finality in his voice, all this while Radharani was absolutely quiet, she still could not fathom that her merry days in Ishwari Niwas were coming to an end, she was going to miss the riches of this house. Ishwari on the other hand had no other option but to accept her brother's decision, the tone and clarity in his voice had clearly shown her that he had already finalized his decision and was just conveying it to her.

Mamaji went towards Dev and took the keys from him "Thank you Dev beta, tera ek aur karz mujh par hai" he said but the very next moment Dev stopped him from speaking further "Nahi Mamaji, please Aisa mat kahiye. Aapkey liye main jitna bhi karoon wo kam hoga" he said and touched his feet while Mamaji stopped him and hugged him.

"Maa, Tu chinta mat kar. Mamaji ka ghar Vicky ke college ke paas hi hai aur agle do din main wahan sab ready ho jayega uskey baad Mamaji wahan shift ho saktey hai. Wahan rehkey wo Vicky se mil saktey hai aur ye bhi dekh saktey hai ki wo koi galti na karey" said Dev to Ishwari who slowly nodded her head, though she did not like the fact that her brother and his family would go away but she was relieved that they would be near to Vicky's hostel.