Chapter six

Logan and Evan both come running in to my room and jump on me. I groan and try pushing them off.

"Get off you fat asses!" I yell trying to push them off again. Evan gets off but Logan was still laying on top of me.

"It's time to wake up because you are going to jakes house to night, and I'm leave town to do Logan Paul vs." He says putting the vlog in my face.

"Okay I'm up and get that out of my face. I look ugly." I say pushing the camera out of my face.

"That's what I said yesterday!" Evan yells and I give him a dirty look.

"At least I'm over 5 feet tall!" I yell at him as he leaves my room. He flips me off and shuts the door.

"You two act more like brother and sister than you and I" Logan say finally getting off of me.

"Yes I can breathe." I yell sitting up and Logan shakes his head.

"Go get ready I have to drop you off soon." Than he walks out of my room. I jump out of bed and look for something cute as hell to wear today. I grab a outfit and go to my bathroom. I strip and I see a glams of me in the mirrors and see all my scars on my legs and arms. I frown and look at my whole body and think wow no wonder why he cheated on me. I shake my head, throw on my outfit, and put my hair up in a messy bun. I am too lazy to put in my contexts so I put on my glasses. I do light make up and walk back to my closest to grab my shoes.

 I do light make up and walk back to my closest to grab my shoes

I grab my phone and walk out of my room down to the living room. I see Logan outside by the pool talking to the vlog so I decide to go see if I can push him in. I go behind him telling Brendon to be quite and I push Logan in to the pool.

"SCAR!!" Logan yells than starts to laugh along with us.

"Logan you better get dress because Jake wants us there soon," I say and Logan walks back to his room to change. Brendon high fived me and I smiled. I walk back in a just as Logan comes back down from is room.

"That was fast." I say as I see him.

"Come on we got to gooooo." I nod and see that we are going to take the cool bus and I jump in and sit on a love sack. I play on my phone until Logan slams on the brakes and I look up and see we are at the team ten house. I get up and I see Tony outside. I run off the bus and run to Tony. He has his arms wide open and I jump in to them giving him a big hug.

"Wow my own sister gives you a better hug than she gave me." Jake said to his vlog than shows Tony and me. I giggle and get down and go hug Jake.

"Bye Logan I will see you in two days." I go and hug him and he tell me to remember the prank than kiss my cheek and leaves. I walk in to the house and says hi to everyone and gives them all hugs. Everyone here is like family to me. I was talking to Nick when Jake walks up to us.

"Want to see your room?" I nod and jump up and down. Jake takes me up stairs to a door.

"You ready?" I nod with a big smile on my face. Jake opens the door and I was in aww. It was so amazing.

"OMG Jake thank you so much. I love it." I hug him.

"All of us helped in some way. It was Nick's idea to do the swing." I smile and go sit on it.

" I smile and go sit on it

"It's amazing. I might never leave this room." I giggle. Jake and I walk back down to the kitchen.

"Scar can you cook us something please?" Justin asked.

"Sure I will call you all when it's down." They all nod and leave as I get everything to make spettii. Just like how Andy taught me last time I was here. An hour later, I have everything done. I put everything on the table and call everyone. They all come running and sit down and start to eat.

"Andy would be proud of you. This so good sis." Jake says.

"He better be. He is the one who taught me to cook it." I say starting to eat my food. We all sit and talk to each other as we eat our lunch. It was so much fun. Jake had to go to a meeting so I go up to my room and play on my phone but I look and see a drawing book on my bed. I go grab it and start to draw in it. I guess I was carried away as I was drawing because next thing I know its 8 pm and Kade was knocking on my door.

"Hey Scar I got you taco bell." He says walking in and set it on my bed. "Wow that is really good." I look down at what I was drawing and I was drawing Johan. How did I not know I was drawing him.

"Isn't he from that boy band that friend with Logan?" I nod.

"Ya but I didn't see I was drawing him but thanks I guess it is good." I say closing the book.

"Your welcome and I will see you tomorrow." He says and walks out of the room. I grab out the food and turn on my tv and put on family guy and starts to eat my food. I throw way my trash and lay down in bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep with family guy on.

 I close my eyes and fall asleep with family guy on