chapter 20

I wake up to my phone going off. I open my eyes and grab my phone. I unlock it and see a text from Hazle saying she will be over with Stella around 1 to get ready to the party. I look at the time and see that it's 11 am. I groan and push the covers off and gontonthe bathroom. I walk down to the kitchen and make me some pancakes. I make a few more for Logan and Evan when they wake up. I like syrup all over them. I smile and start to eat. As I say I look throw Instagram. I see a picture of Taylor with a different dude.

     "Huh i guess they broke up." I shrug and and finish my food. I head back up to my room and trun on family guy.
1 and half later
      My bedroom door opens and in comes Hazel and Stella.

    "You ready for the party?" Stella says as she walk in to my closet to pick all us out fits out. For some reason they love my clothes. She walks back out and hands us our outfits. Hazel grabs hers and runs off to the bathroom. I grab my and walk to my door.

      "I'm going to shower in Logan's room

     "I'm going to shower in Logan's room." I say and walk to his room. I see him still asleep so I walk around him and in to his bathroom. I shut and lock the door and turn on the shower. I strip from my clothes and get in. I let the hot water hit my back and I relax. I grab my shampoo I lady in here and wash my hair. I wash my hair, my body and I shave. I turn off the eater and step out. I wrap Logan's maverik towal around me and take a pink one and wrap my hair in it. Can you believe he got a maverik towal? I use it more than he does tho. Anyways I dry off and put on my calvin Klein underwear and bra that Stella picked out than I slide on the outfit. I hear a knock on the door.

    "Scar are you done yet. I really have to pee." Logan says. I laugh and walk to the door and open it.

     "Yup. I'm all done with your bathroom. I can't believe you sleep so long or was that a nap?" I ask.

    "It was a nap now moveeee" he says and pushes me out of the bathroom. I shake my head and walk back to my room. Hazel push me in to a chair and starts to do my hair and make up as Stella does her own. One hour later We are done with hair and make up. I cheek my phone and see that it is 5 pm and the party is at 6. We all three walk down to the living room and we see Logan. He ofcourse is wearing a maverik shirt and some black jeans.

     "You girls ready?" He ask and we all nod. We walk out and get in his truck. We had out to music.

     "So I hear your going to sing tonight." Logan says and the girls ohhed. I just a little.

    "Ya but I don't know what to sing."

   "You should sing the song what if. It be a great song and plus you love it."

     "Ya maybe I will sing it. I don't need no boy to song with me." The girls agree and Logan shakes his head. We arrive at the house and we all get out. I walk in before everyone else and I see the boys. I hug them all but you know who. Logan comes and does his gun thing while me and the girl go look for drinks. I grab a coke and take a sip.
1 hour later
     The party is in full blast. I lost the girls to Daniel and Jack and Logan who know where he is. Zach is trying to get some with a girl and Johan is with Taylor even tho she was with some other dude but I don't give a care. I'm just sitting on the couch watching people sing and dance. Stella runs up to me with Jack.

    "Come on you are going to sing" she grabs my hand and pulls me to the stage. Jack goes on and tell everyone who I am and what I'm sing. I take a deep breath and walk up there. I Stan in front of the mic waiting for the music to start.

You say what if I hurt you, what if I leave you 
What if I find somebody else and I don't need you
What if this goes south, what if I mess you up
You say what if I break your heart in two then what

Well I hear you girl, I feel you girl but not so fast
Before you make your mind up I gotta ask

What if I was made for you and you were made for me
What if this is it, what if it's meant to be
What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game
What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in
And the stars line up and it's our last first kiss
What if one of these days baby I'd go and change your name
What if I loved all these what ifs away

I let the music take me away. I finished and everyone clapped. I smiled and got off the stage. Stella and Hazel came over to me and hugged me. I smiled really big. I can't believe I did that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Happy brithday Johan. I hope you all have a good day and hope you like this chapter. Comment what you would like to see happen next or what you like about it and don't forget to vote.