Chapter 17

It's been a week since Hazel' s birthday party. I havnt seen or talked to the boys since then. I been staying at Jake's house for the past week. But today I have to go back to Logan's and he having the boys over. I slide out of my comfy, warm bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the water and make sure it's warm. I will out of clothes and get in the shower. I was my hair and my body. I also shave my legs and everything. 30 minutes later I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and walk to my closet. I pick out a cute outfit for today and slide it on. I walk back to the bathroom and brush and blow dry my hair. I put in my context so I don't have to wear my glasses. I start to do my make up to make me not to look like a troll.

 I start to do my make up to make me not to look like a troll

"Scar! I'm taking you to Logan's in 30." Jake yells in to my room. I finish up my make up and walk out of my room. I grab my shoes and my phone and walk down to the kitchen.
"Hey guys" I say as I see everyone.
"Damn bestie you looking hot today." Erika says to me and winks. I giggle. "Jake I'm ready to go." I say as he walks in.
"Okay let's go." He kiss Erika and we walk out to the garage.
"Hey can we take the lambo?" I ask and he's miss. So we get in the lambo and he drives me to Logan's. 45 minutes later we get there.
"Thanks for the ride. See you later." I kiss his cheek and gets out. I walk up tpnthe door and open it. You can hear all the boys in the living room. I walk over there.
"Hey bubba I'm home." I say as I see him.
"SCAR!" Logan yells and gets up and hugs me. I smile and big back. I missed my brother.
"How was the team 10 house?"
"It was fun. I got to hang out with every one and we went swimming and I helped Jake prank people." I say and smile.
"That's good sis.." as we talk the boys stare at me. I see Taylor and Johan all cuddly on the couch. She gives me glares every time she would look at me.
"Scar you look good. " Zach says and winks.
"Boy don't be winking at me. You like 12" I joke at him and he pouts and Jack cuddles him.
"Don't worry you look older. Don't listen to her." He says to him. I giggle and walk over to him and kiss his cheek.
"Maybe when your older." Than I wink at him and walk out of the room. I walk up to my room and sit at my desk. I havnt drawn in a while so I grab my book and a pincle. I let my hand start drawing not even think of what I am drawing. 3 hours later I'm done and I look down and see I drew Logan. I smile and carefully take it out and put it in a frame. I put it against the mirror.
"That's good." I jump and trun around and see Jack and Zach.
"Damn you sacred me."
"We're sorry." They laugh.
"But Logan told us to get ypypu because Andy cooked dinner and he wants young come down and eat." I nod and get up and walk behind the boys down to the kitchen. I sit in the middle of Zach and Daniel. We eat and talk about all kinds of stuff. But of course Taylor said something stupid.
"Ya I never kissed someone else boyfriend and spread that we are dateing." And she was looking right at me. Logan looks at me like don't start but I don't care. I put done my fork.
"Well little I'm so perfect. Your stupid ass boyfriend kissed me and said he loved me. I have it all on video thanks to these 5 boys right here. So don't come in to my house and saying shit you don't know nothing about. " her face got so red.
"At least I don't cut for attention or try to kill myslef." That is it. I stand up from the table and all.the boys look god smacked that she said that.
"You bitch I don't do that. Ya I have tried to kill myself but you know what I'm better now and know that I shouldn't take the easy way out but you know I can show you the easy way out of my fucking house." I say looking straight in her eyes.
"I'm not leaving. I was invited here." I get up grab her by her hair and drag her ass to the door. And open it and kicked her out.
"Well now your uninvited bitch." I slam.the door shut and lock it. I walk back to the table.
"Keep your south girlfriend out of my house Johan. I say and walk up to my room. I grab some work out clothes and put them on. I walk out to the gym and start to him the punching bag to cool off. 20 minutes later Logan comes out.

 20 minutes later Logan comes out

"All the boys left. I'm sorry about Taylor and i wont let her come back here okay sis." I nod and be grabs me and pulls me in to a hug. I smile and sink in to him, needing one of his bear hugs right now.
"Go take a shower and we can watch a movie in my room." I nod and walk back to my room. I jump in the shower and wash all the sweat off me. I get out and put on shorts and a maverik hoodie. I put on my glasses and walk to Logan's room. I get in his bed as he puts on a movie. I cuddle up to him. He puts on grown ups. I smile and watch the movies. Half way throw my eyes start to close. Logan seems to see and he takes off my glasses and kiss my head.
"Good night baby sis." He pulls me closer to him and I fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I want to say happy 17th brithday Zach. I can't believe he 17 now. Our baby is growing up. Comment and like please. I want to know what you think and what you think I can do better on. Have a great day lovelys.