Chapter 18

I wake up laying next to Logan. I giggle as I look at him. He has a arm over is head and his hair every where with his mouth wide open. I slowly side out of his bed and walk back to my room. I grab my phone and see a text from Jake.
Jakepoo 😛: hey want to get a tattoo with Me?
I smile as I read it because I have always wanted one. I text back yes pick me up in a hour. I go to my closet and pick out a outfit for today. I walk in to my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I put on a little bit of make up. I keep my hair down and I side in to my outfit.

Jakepoo 😛: I'm here.
I grab my sun glasses and walk out of my room.
"Logan I'm going put with Jake!" I yell to Logan as I walk out of the house and get in Jake's truck.
"Let's go!" Jake yells and drives off. I smile and turn up the radio. We drive all the way to Romeo' s shop. As we get there I jump out of the truck.
"Do you know what you want?" Jake asked me.
"Ya I have two different idea and he can pick what he thinks is best." I say as we walk in. I look around in awe. Everything is so cool. Jake goes to and talks to Romeo. I look around the place still in awe.
"Show me what you want girly." He says to me. I pull out my phone and show him the two idea I have. He nods and stats to work on drawing. I play on my phone till it's time to get it done. I get on the chair and put out my arm and he gets to work.
"Logan is going to kill me." I say half way throw getting it down.
"So will mom and dad" Jake says. I laugh and watch as he does his work. An hour later he is done and I look at it.

"Omg it's so beautiful. I love it. Thanks Romeo and Jake." I kiss Jake's cheek and hug Romeo.
"Come on kiddo let's go show logan." Jake says and we walk to his truck and we head back to Logan's. We get there and I walk in.
"Where have you been miss paul." I turn around and see Daniel.
"Out with my brother. It where is the other one? I have to show him something." Daniel grabs my hand and pull me out back where everyone is.
"Look who I found!" Daniel yells and everyone look our way. I wave using the arm I just got a tattoo.
"What is that Scarlett!" Logan yells and walks over to us.
"My new tattoo. Jake got it for me." I say with a small smile. He grabs my arm and looks at it.
"Mom going to be pissed but it look great." He says and hugs me. I smile. I see that Johan isn't here and that makes me happy yet a little sad. I talk to everyone and they all look at my tattoo. About an hour and a half later I head up to my room and lay down. I start to think about home back in Ohio and think maybe i should go back for a week or so. I just lay there on my bed thinking if I should or not and soon I end up falling asleep

-----------------------------------------------------------
Should she go back to Ohio or stay in La? Tell me what you think. Hope you all have a lovely day.