Chapter nine

I wake up to Hazel jumping on me with Logan. I groan and roll over and cover my head.

"HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They yell and Logan blows the blow hone. I jump out of bed.

"What the hell guys really?" I say grumpy and walk to my bathroom to do my business. I wash my hands than my face. I walk back in to my room and see Hazel putting an outfit on my bed.

"Go shower and put this on with this under, the boys will be here soon and we are going out for lunch." She says and leaves my room. I nod and walk back in to my bathroom. I turn the shower on and strip from my pjs. I get in and let the warm water run down my body. I wash my hair and body. I shave my legs and turn off the shower. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I walk back in to my room to see what she put on my bed. I see a cute dress and a cute bikini. I sigh, grab it, and go back to the bathroom. I know if I pick something else, she will be mad at me. I slide the bikini on than slide the dress on over it.

I blow dry my hair and brush it. I leave it down with waves in it. I grab a hair tie so I can put it up later. I grab my shoes, put them on, and walk out of my room. I see that all the boys where here and someone else was to. I made it to the bottom of the stirs and the turn around.

"STELLA!!!!!!!!" I yell, run, and hug her. We stay like that for the next 10 minutes until Logan pulls a part.

"This your birthday present, so you're welcome." I smiles and hug him.

"Lets go eat I'm hungry." Daniel says and walks to the door. We wall go after him. Stella, Hazel, and I talked about a lot on the way there and Hazel told her that I like Jonah. I blushed so hard and I can tell they are making a plan to get us together somehow, even though I know he doesn't like me. We make it to the dinner and get a table for all 9 of us. We all sat down and of couers they make me sit next to Jonah. We order our food and drinks and we joke around as we wait for our food. We get our food, eat, and talk about what we are doing today. I guess we are going to the beach after we eat.

We finish eating, Logan pays the bill, and we head off to the beach. I walking next to Jonah, taking to Stella, when I fell him grab my hand. I smile and blush a little but keep talking to Stella. We made it to the beach. We girls laid down the towels and take off our dresses to tan. As for the boys they take off their shirts and shoes and runs to the water. 20 minutes later I feel water drop on me. I open my eyes and see jack standing above me.

 I open my eyes and see jack standing above me

"Come swimming birthday girl. The others are in the water." He says sticking a hand out for me to take.

"Fine" I say grabbing his hand and getting up. We walk to the water and joined the others. We had lots of fun. I ducked little old Zack a lot since he's the youngest. After about an hour or two, Stella and I decide to get out and just sit and talk. We talked about everything that has happen since I moved here and what its like. I could feel someone standing behind us and I turn my head to see if its one of the boys. Nope it was my ex. It was Dominic. Why was here? I look back at Stella with fear in my eyes. She looks to.

"Why are you here?" She says standing up, glaring at him.

"I came to see my girl. Its that a problem?" He say looking at me.

"Yes because last time I checked Jess was back in Ohio." She say. By this time, Logan came over.

"My girl is right there." He points to me.

"Bro she not your girl. You cheated on her so she left you." Logan said and now all the boys have came over plus Hazel who is holding hands with Daniel. Jonah comes and stands behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"And who is this?" Dom says mad looking at Jonah.

"Im her boyfriend. Now please leave before I get the cops to make you." Jonah says and I smile. Doms storms off but I have a feeling that wont be the last I will be seeing of him.

"Thank you Jonah." I say and kiss his cheek. I look over at Logan. "Can we go home?" He nods and we pack all our stuff and head home. For the rest of the day and night we watched movies and ate like pigs.