Chapter 9

I had exams and stuff, so it took a really long time for me to post it. And sorry it's so short- hope  you like it all the same. xoxo

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Yeah, I'm his sister is that a problem?" she had a hige smirk on her face and I was tempted to slap it off her retarded face. And when I was done... I didn't even finish that thought.

      Preston inturrupted. "Christian you're the Alpha and I'm just your Beta and the best friend might I add. So, I would really appreciate you not having your tramps attack my sister."

      Christian's eyes flared and he looked like a volcano that was about to erupt again and again and again. His face was bright red and he looked ready to take on anything on top of that; he was shaking with anger.

      "What did you just call my mate?" Christian moved closer to Preston.

        Preston didn't even look scared; in my opinion he should have run all the way to Mexico. It was probably because he had not registered Chris' words. (Hey, Chris! I think I'm gonna call him that from now on.) 

        "Christian, you're like a brother to me. But tell your ho that---"

      Preston stopped short, which was probably good due to the fact that my mate was inches from his face and looked ready to closee in on the kill. His wolf looked almost ready to burst out of his chest. Actually, I was surprised that he was maintaining "control" for this long.

         "Wait, did you say your mate?" Preston looked scared now. Most likely because, the Alpha's words were sinking in and now he looked prepared to run all the way to Mexico.

        His sister just stood there, not looking so tough now that her brother was almost ready to dash out the door.

     "Yes, bro! Now here's something to think about while you get your ass out my house before I make your sorry ass even sorrier."

      Then, Chris punched him... hard. So hard that he flew through the walls...

     What do you think? Was it too much drama... too little. OR did you really like the cliffhanger? I thought it was awesome. Anyways.... VOTE! COMMENT! FAN!