Chapter 10

Hey guys... chapter 10 here. Read and enjoy!! xoxoxo

P.S this one goes out Caitii cause she rocks and all!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

  I could not move, at all. I was too stunned; no one but Chris moved. Angelica was silent and on the verge of tears. She was breathing heavily and although I knew I didn't like her guts- I felt bad for her. 

     Her brother was hurt. I mean, Christian punched his best friend through a wall. I get that he wanted to protect me but that was ridiculous! 

      I sighed and moved toward the Preston-sized hole in the wall. I was about to step through when I felt a strong tug on my arm. Without even turning back I knew it was him.

        "Where are you going?' he sounded pissed off.

         "Outside." I said and turned to face him.

        "No." he pulled me toward him, trying to stop me from going anywhere.

         "The very next time you touch me like that... I'll kick your ass. Now, let me go!"

            He growled. Not sounding the slightest bit pleased that I was talking to him that way. 'Excuse me? What did you just say to me?"

           "Are we really going through this again? Because I am a very fast runner."

          Chris growled another time and let me go. I stepped through the new "doorway"; it was still a bit cloudy. There was rubble outside- lots of it and a cloud of white smoke hung in the air. It made it a bit difficult to see. But, werewolf senses and all, I managed.

        I picked my way carefully through all the concrete and started to call out to Preston when I saw him lying on the ground. I instantly dropped to his side.

       "Preston, are you okay?"

       "Yeah..." he did not seem that much hurt. But I helped him up- gently.

       "Are you sure you're okay?" I passed my hand lighlty over a fast-healing graze on his forehead; for all I knew, that could have been a really bad wound.

        "Shit, no. Pres?" we both spun around... Maia.

        "Hi, love." he got to his feet, stumbling only slightly.

         "Heeyy... Maia. What's up?"

          At this point, Maia was standing next to me. She looked fierce and she was wearing shorts and an over-sized, baggy, grey sweater. 

         She smiled weirdly. "What's up? Oh, I'm gonna kill my brother- that's what's up!" 

         With that, Maia Perez headed through the new front door to possibly kill her brother and I didn't even want to stop her. Because, Christian really needed a reality check...

How was that?! I hoped you like it, 'cause I thought it could have been better. But I wanted to upload really quickly... As usual- VOTE! COMMENT! FAN!