"Don't lick me anymore."

I woke up to Harley licking my face, yay. I guess that was my cue to take a shower, so I grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom.

After the refreshing shower, I decided to take Harley for a walk, so I grabbed her leash and we went outside

After the refreshing shower, I decided to take Harley for a walk, so I grabbed her leash and we went outside. My mother was in the kitchen, but I noticed that my father was already at work.

"Oh sweetie! Before you go, have some toast!" she handed me a slice of toasted bread and I smiled.

"Thanks mom," I said as I opened the front door and walked out. Then a familiar voice called out for me,

"Hey, K-Kass!" it was Bill. I turned around and waved at him and he ran up next to me from across the street.

"Hey Bill, what's up?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"N-Nothing, just didn't want you to walk a-alone." He smile a very sweet smile, and I returned one back.

"Thanks for actually caring about me," I laughed, "Your group of friends is very unique."

"T-Thanks," he stuttered, "I actually have a question..."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I need g-girl advice..." he finished. I stopped in my tracks, Harley stopped as well.

"Oh ok!" I tied Harley's leash to a nearby bench and we both sat down. "So what's the girl like?" I asked.

"Well she has b-beautiful red hair, she's super nice and h-helpful, but in school everyone calls her a s-slut. I don't believe them, th-though." He described her nicely until he got to the last couple sentences. He put his head down in anger and sadness.

"She honestly sounds like the perfect girl for you, Bill." I said, reassuring him. "Thanks," he smiled.

"We actually got out of school a week ago." He said.

"Guess I came at the best time then." We laughed. Harley had gotten out of the small knot I made and started to sniff Bill.

"It's okay, she doesn't bite." I said while picking up the handle of her leash that was on the ground. He scratched her head and ears. It was about noon now, so we decided to go our separate ways.

I continued to walk through the town; seeing many unusual things. Where I came from, there were a lot of African Americans, but I saw none here. There was a drugstore that had a few people inside. I decided to take a look and tied the leash to a bike rack. I opened the door, and there was another girl who was in the candy aisle. She was reading a the back of a pack of gum and then turned her head once the bell rang on the door. I looked away, walked to another aisle, and there was a familiar face, Eddie. He was holding two different fanny packs.

"Whatcha up to, Eddie?" I said walking over.

"Which one looks better?" He asked ignoring my question.