"Its a boy?!"

*Kassandra's POV*

Wait a second...I thought.

That's not a girl that Eddie's with...

Eddie pulled away from the short kiss, I was watching from afar.

It's a boy?!

I saw the mystery guy wave and Eddie smiled and turned around. I tried to hide behind a plant, but I saw Eddie's eyes widen. He started running away. I chased after him.

*Eddie's POV*

Ohmygod oHmYgOd OHMYGOD

I was literally running as fast as my feet could take me, it didn't surprise me that Kass was right behind me.

"Wait!" She called out.

I ran into an alley way and tried to catch my breath. Soon enough, I was having a coughing attack. I tried to grab my inhaler, but I felt as if I was suffocating.

"EDS!" She ran up to me and got my inhaler from my fanny pack. She put it up to my mouth and I finished it from there.

"T-thanks." I said, finally being able to breathe.

"Of course." She sighed, "You really scared me Eddie."

"I'm sorry, you scared me too."

"Eddie, there's nothing to be afraid of. You're one of my best friends, I'll support you no matter what." She hugged me.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. Whatever you do, don't tell Richie. I'm not ready to be out out, y'know?"

"Sure thing." She nodded. "So, what's his name?

"Trevor, he goes to the school in the next town, but i wanted to meet up somewhere with him."

"Oh cool, what movie did y'all watch?"

"Star Wars," I giggled. "What are you doing here?"

"Richie and I are on a... wait a second, RICHIE!" She yelled and ran back to the movie theater for her date.

I laughed once more and continued on my way home.

~

(this was a short chapter, i know, i'm kinda busy, but i'll try my best to update)