"Oh you're hot, wanna be a thing?"

*Kassandra's POV*

"Hey! Kass!" I woke up to yelling at my window.

"Who the fuck is waking me up this early?" I whispered to myself.

I opened it and looked down. It was Eddie, waving and jumping.

"What do you want?" I said, still pissed.

"Well, I was bored, and I figured you didn't have any other friends."

I rolled my eyes even though he was 100% right. I closed the curtains and changed, making sure I was out of sight. I grabbed a cup of coffee from the kitchen and left a note for my mom.

Eddie was waiting patiently outside, rocking back and forth on his toes

"Hey Kass, ready to go?" He asked.

"Where?"

"Wait, where's Harley, is she not coming?"

"No she needs to get her shots today, my dad is taking her."

"Oh ok, follow me."

I walked with him all the way across town to a small shop, he told me to close my eyes.

"I can't fucking see."

"Well, obviously." He replied.

We walked in and he gave me permission to open my eyes. He had taken me to a bike shop.

"Are you serious? I don't have this kind of money!" I was furious, why would he bring me here, probably to make fun of me because I was obviously poor. From the look of my clothes to my house, it was all shit.

"You might not have the money, but guess who just got their allowance yesterday?"

"Who?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Me! And I want to buy you a bike! So you don't have to be uncomfortably close to Rich. I know he can be... a lot... at times."

I was still trying to process everything, this was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I wanted to hug him, but that would be to much, I just thanked him a few hundred times.

"Pick whichever you want, I have enough."

"Oh my gosh, Eddie, I don't know what to say."

He smiled and pointed at a silver one with a black leather seat.

"How about this one, do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it!" I jumped.

We talked with the store clerk and he unhooked the bike for us and then Eddie paid. We took it outside and I sat on it.

"Alright, so you do know how to ride one right?"

Oh shit

Do I?