"Nothing compared to you"

*Kassandra's POV*

My chest hurt so much.

My heart broke into a million pieces.

I couldn't breath.

Richie was kissing another girl,

and it was Rebecca.

All I saw last was them talking, then I bolted. I couldn't face him, I couldn't face her, I couldn't face anyone. Before I knew it, Richie was calling after me. I looked back, bad idea, Eds was about to pound him in the face.

I ran into the restroom and locked myself into a stall, slamming the door. I didn't expect that slut, Rebecca to go after me. Neither did I expect Richie.

I was sobbing, I was a mess, I was flat out done with love. I hated it. But I still couldn't hate Richie, no matter how hard I tried, I was still in love with him. I Hated the concept though.

"Did I hear a pig, squealing its way in here?" A familiar voice asked.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Greta." I huffed quietly.

"What was that? I don't speak stupid." She teased again.

"I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOU BITCH!" I screamed through the door.

"Aww, did our little baby get her heart broken by some player?" She smirked.

"..." I was silent, I had forgotten that the entire grade saw my breakdown.

"Hmph, well, I hope you learned your lesson." She crossed her arms with a smug look on her face.

I swung open the door and stared her down. I had so much fury in me, I could kill someone, and Greta was a worthy contestant.

"What? Are you an intellectual?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm just gonna teach you a lesson." And with that I kicked her in the stomach.

She through down her pink backpack and ran towards me with her "claws" out. We were swinging punches, kicking, pulling, scratching, and pushing each other. It was chaos and my nose was bleeding, but I still went at it.

Soon enough, Richie ran in and shoved Greta off me.

"C'mon." he sighed and carried me to the field.

"No let go of me- leave me alone- I hate you- let me pick my own fights-!" I was squirming and trying to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't budge until he sat down on the field with me sprawled across the ground.

"Goldie, I am truly sorry. But you have to just listen and let me explain." He had sad eyes.

"NO! I never want to see you again." I tried to push myself off the ground, but I heard a pop in my fists. Pain surged through my body, arms, and head.

"Your adrenaline finally died down.". Richie said with no expression.

"Fine, you have five minuets to explain. But don't expect me to believe you, or even forgive you." I mumbled.

"Okay to start, Kassandra, you know I love you, and I know you love me. I'm never unhappy when i'm with you. You know me better that anyone else, and same for me. Do you really think I would purposely kiss my best friend's girlfriend? Someone who is nothing compared to you? The answer is no, never in a million years. Rebecca kissed me, she was high, even, I promise to you and Eddie that." He took my hands into his.

"Please forgive me, Kass, I love you."