"I was sure not to use tongue."

*Kassandra's POV*

"Kassy, there's someone here for you!" My dad called from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes, wanting more sleep, Harley started licking my face annoyingly.

"Coming!" I yelled back, getting my slippers on.

I went down the stairs and to my suprise, Richie was there carrying a small child, whom I could only assume was his sister.

"Oh, hi!" I said once he saw me.

"Hey, you said you wanted to meet-" Richie started but was interrupted by my father.

"Care to explain who this is?" he asked.

"This is my friend, Richie Tozier, and his little sister."

"Tozier, huh?" My dad said, turning his attention back to Richie.

"And why'd you take so much intrest in my daughter?" He questioned.

"She's... she's a very nice person, and I would like to become friends with her."

He glared at Richie, I don't know why...

"Dad, he's my friend, i'm fine." I reasoned.

My dad pulled me into the kitchen, leaving the door still open. He wanted to talk to me.

"Dad? Why are you being rude? You were never like this with my other friends." I asked.

"First of all, what other friends? Second of all, the Toziers are people you need to stay away from. Their rude and disrespectful and tear you up inside." He explained.

"Woah, woah, woah! Where did all this come from? We've literally been here over a week, and your already assuming the lives of other people." I fired back.

"I'm not assuming, I've known his father since I lived here in Derry as a child." He said.

"Well I can assure you, Richie is nothing like his father." I persuaded.

He looked away and put his head in his hand, which he always does when he's stressed.

"Dad, I'm fine, really. Just let it go."

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He said with worried eyes.

"I won't, I know how to handle myself. Especially with boys." I explained.

With that, he let me go and I joined Richie, who was still holding his sister in his arms.

"Sorry if I made things worse-" He started.

"No worries, come on Rich." I interrupted, walking out of my house and closing the door behind me.

We walked to the Derry park, which was empty, due to the fact that it was morning. Thankfully, I didn't wear my ladybug pajamas, instead I wore a tank top and shorts.