"I have a fucking girlfriend!" "Not anymore."

I recommend listening to the song

*Eddie's POV*

"Rebecca, c'mon, we're gonna be late!" It was the last week of school and there was gonna be a rule for the next five days. Whoever failed, summer school, whoever got in trouble, summer school, whoever was late, summer school. I could NOT afford my fucking summer to be wasted.

Rebecca had stayed for the weekend, to meet my mom, to watch movies etcetera etcetera. But now she was taking forever to fix her hair, AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL!

She insisted, that I take her to school with me, and she'll play cards under the bleachers, then we eat lunch together, then she goes back to the bleachers, and then we go home.

She was like a little puppy on a leash, and that's the bad thing. Puppies don't like to be walked, they liked to be carried.

She treats me like my mom does. Like I don't know shit, and she knows everything.

I've wanted to break up with her for a while now, but she's good at kissing, and she's really pretty.

Now, I don't want to sound shallow, but a loser like me having a hot-ass girlfriend like her? Not something I'd want to just throw away.

Richie makes jokes all the time about how his girlfriend is better than mine, and how their best friends and we're best friends. But I don't listen to them often. I drown out his noise, by making out with Becca at lunch.

He hates it, I mean we're best friends.

But what am I supposed to do, just go back to being the single loser of the group. Like Ben and Mike and Stan?!

I don't think so.

*Richie's POV*

I HAD to get rid of Ed's girlfriend. She was a total slut, I just had to prove it.

I honestly just wanted my best friend back.

I planned to sneak behind the bleachers during gym class and see what she was up too. Maybe I would catch her staring at the freshmens in track, or the basketball players, or maybe even catch her kissing some other guy. Yeah, that would be great!

I was changing out in the locker room and put some contact eye drops in my eyes. These contacts my mom made me wear we're actually not that bad, Kass said she likes me with and without my glasses though.

I jogged over to the soccer field goal and inched my way over to the bleachers. I smelled a skunk or something burning.

It was Rebecca.

NO, she was not burning, but I was right about the smoke smell.

She was smoking something.

She was lying on a towel yawning and waiting for lunch to start sometime, so that she could kiss Eds.

I sat down on the towel and sighed.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh! Hey Richie, whatta you up to?" She slurred.

She was obviously high, I had to be just a little cautious.

"Uh, nothing, just skipping gym. What are you smoking?" I asked, trying not to be suspicious.

"Weed, not a lot though." She smiled.

"Is that what you do all day while you wait for Eddie? Smoke and play solitaire?" I pitied her.

"Yeah, but sometimes a guy comes up, a little sweaty like yourself, and they feel uncomfortable. But I assure you, feel comfortable, this is like my own little clubhouse." She sat up now.

"Guys come over here?" I asked.

"Nah, but you did." She smiled with her eyes closed.

"I- well-" I stuttered. I was, in fact, uncomfortable.

Then she kissed me, shutting me up. I tried not to kiss back, but she had put out her blunt and was holding my the sides of my face tightly.

Then I heard the bell ring, and kids poured into the courtyard. Kids like Eddie and Kassandra.

Rebecca wouldn't stop, now I knew why Eddie wouldn't stop with her either. She wouldn't let him.

"Stop it!" I shoved the bitch away. "I have a fucking girlfriend."

"Not anymore." She winked and giggled.

I turned around, but Kassandra was already running away, dropping her backpack and lunch. Eddie stood there with a hurt expression and clenched fists.