Choater 3: About this world

Elissa's POV

"So can you please tell me where we are and what this place is exactly? Since if I'm gonna live here might as well know where I'll be living" I say with a giggle as I still had my self cradle like a baby in Cath's arms

She nodded her head towards my request as she starts exposing things to me about what I should know etc "we are in the world called Ikladell and right now we are in the northern realms of Nalan, in this realm there are 3 kingdoms and these are the kingdoms of Telara, Iliris, and Chaerith. We are on the Iliris border in the Pimedus forest."

Mah gawd

My brain

My poor brain

So much knowledge

Do I have to know dis all

;-;

"Um... you said we are in the northern realm... what about the other realms?" I asked since if my brain is gonna explode from all this might as well finish it *sighs*

"The other realms are the Shozar of the Southern, Ecigia of the Eastern, and Wusinate of the Western. Of course in each of those reals there are also specific kingdoms. In Shozar there are 3 in Ecigia there are also 3 and in Wusinate there are also three which makes a total of 12 kingdoms in this world."

Holy damn... that's a lot of kingdoms... I'm surprised no war has yet gone out... or maybe there has

"In this world there are some skills or affinities that people are able to posses but limit are to allow only 3 which is a rare find since this world mostly consist of 2 to 1 to none at all. But there has been some cases where people has posses more than 3 but never before posses all the highest person to ever posses such many skills had 8 and those are the common attributes which are Fire, water, air, and nature or earth as some say and also the rare : ice, lightning, light and the legendary void. So he had 4 common 3 rare and 1 legendary but there are 18 affinities in this world. Those are the common : fire, air, water and nature. Rare : ice, lightning, light, dark, beast-tamer and poison. Legendary : void, time manipulation, space manipulation, necromancer, shapeshifter, imitation, life and death. And also in this world there are what you call levels where a person cultivates to have their level rise and with each rise it gets harder and harder to move on but in those levels you will gain strength in the most crucial part of your body that also help you cultivate which is the mind, soul/spirit and body but for some people they get a bottleneck which stops them from going up further with 100 the highest of course if a person gets a bottleneck it means they have reached the maximum capacity of either one of the crucial parts of their body or all or maybe something is blocking their way which means they need help from pills or runes."

"Wait wait hold up! If there are 18 affinities then how many do I have? I'm really curious!!" I looked up at her with puppy eyes or fox cub eyes? But I really looked at her with earnest eyes I was very curious after all! As they curiosity killed the cat or fox since I'm a fox

"I shall tell you that later but first let me finish. As I was saying there are also ranks given which are A-Z with A being the lowest and Z being the highest. There are also some beast in this world though they are also ranked and leveled but also categorized. There's the normal Beast, Mutated beast, Spiritual beast, Demi-God beast and Godly Beast. And now are you curious on what your skills are?" She continued to look at me with a smile still stuck onto her jade like face.

I quickly nodded my head in agreement as 3 of my tails continued to swag side to side

"Well then before I show you yours I shall show you mine first" she raised her other hand and swiped it gently in the air and there I see a screen like those you have in a game and I see her name with some being unknown which I didn't mind since she'll tell me what they are in the future anyway

-------
Gotta end it here sorry!!! I know we all hate those cliffhangers right?! Haha sorry again please don't kill me~

The world map^  the North is the Brown colored one with the tortoise, the east is the blue one with the dragon, the west is the white one with the tiger and the south is the red one with the Phoenix

Map of the whole northern realm ^