Chapter 8: Foodzzzz!!!

Elissa's POV

Okay so I've been here for a couple of hours now at first we were taking my measurements then the next I was waiting in another room with the mysterious man

I look up at him as I try to ask him his name and by doing so I gently patted his chest with my paw "my name is..." he looked a bit hesitant which I didn't push any further since I know he'll tell me when he feels like he wants too so I just did shook my head saying it's fine before patting his face with my paw indicating it's fine again.

He smiled at me and thanked me but even so he still told me his name which I guess the reason he doesn't want to tell is because it's demonic for some people but for me not so much I think it was a beautiful yet elegant name.

Lucifer, Lucifer was his name which now I shall turn into Lulu! If he doesn't like his name then I'll give him a nickname!

(A/n: *is on the ground trying not to laugh out loud* PFFT!!!
Cath: oh my~!
Katie: HAHAHAH PET NAMES!!!
Eli: whaaat? I thought of that name out of an cartoon I watched literally named "Little Lulu"
Katie: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CALL HIM 'LITTLE' LULU THEN!
Cath: Katie... -.-
Lulu: ...
Eli: little Lulu?
Lulu: yes?
Eli: not you
Lulu: ...
Eli: ...
A/n: okay then... back to the chapter!!)

I quickly looked around the room for anything I can use to write on and luckily I do and write the words Lulu

Before grabbing the paper with my mouth and bringing it to him and he chuckled "is this your name?" I quickly shook my head and placed my paw on his chest again and his eyes widen "my name? Like nickname them?" I gave a happy bark indicating the answer is yes!

He looked at me surprised and from out of nowhere he quickly hugged me his head buried on my... stomach or chest? Or both? I was very small and he can literally carry me in one hand since he was also pretty huge.

I didn't really mind since he seemed happy as well as me which I didn't know why but I know he's dangerous but I also know he wont hurt me or the ones he love and care for.

It reminds me of 'him' but I just shook that though off after all he was... never mind that!

Any how after some time passed the woman came out from the other room where she was where I presume is where she makes the clothes for the customers

"Okay I'm done~ now come here darling~" she quickly looked at me with very hungry eyes which made me very... scared... like wtf woman chill I know I'm cute but I don't want to be eaten okay?!

I just got my self reincarnated for Catharina's sake

And yes I used Cath's name since she's like a goddess so why not

I look up at Lulu with uncertainty into eyes and for some unknown he reason the whole room became cold like very cold

"Your scaring her Amy" he looks at her with predatory eyes which a bit scared me but he looks more like intimidating her to be honest

*sighs* why does it feel like I met up with very... crazy and weird people?

Any how she still took me away from him and quickly let me wear the clothes made for me which had a small cute hood for me which I loved!

I'm like an assassin now! IMMA JOIN ASSASSIN'S CREED!! Like if you know the movie btw they are all so frickin badass like seriously!

All those moves, weapons and just how stealthy and smart they are! Ah~ I'm such a fan! I really wish I was like them I mean I am a bit *ahem*

So any waaaay I wore the clothes which was very beautifully colored sky blue

When I wore it I freaking swear I saw Lulu look away and cover his nose with Amy screaming like a crazy fan girl *ahem* I'm like her too*ahem* then fainting... AGAIN