Chapter 4: An OP little fox

STATUS
Name : Catharina
Title : Lady Catharina , Catharina Goddess of Fertility and Mischief, Queen of Kitsune
Age : ???
Species : Kitsune / Tenko
Level : 100+
Rank : Z+
Affinities: Fire, Air, Water, Nature, Ice, Light, Lightning, shapeshifter and life
Likes : ???
Dislikes : ???
Background : ???
Mana : 9,000,000

Fire, Air, Light maxed out
Water, Nature and Ice 87% percent till Max

Elissa's POV

My jaw dropped like literally like... WTF SHES SO OP!!! SHE HAS 3 RARE AND 2 LEGENDARY!!! Like omg Cath is literally my idol now!! EEEEK!!!

"Your so awesome!!! You have so many skill not only that your level 137?! I though the maximum was 100?! And your a rank Z+!!! So strong!!!" I continued to look at her in amazement and in idolization I really wish I could become as strong as her in the future!!!

"Well maybe you should look at what you have first then tell me who is powerful" chuckles escaped her rosy lips as I raised my small pink paw in front of me and with a wave of my paw a screen appears right in front of me leaving me dead on the stop.

How is this possible?!

HOW?!?

SHES LOWER THAN ME?!

IM MORE OP THAN HER?!

SERIOUSLY?!

H
O
w
?!?!?!

Name : Elissa (since I didn't tell her my full name oops :p)
Title : Person from another world, ???, ???, ???
Age : 14 (the fact she's in university is the fact she has an IQ of 800 aka she's hella smart)
Species : Kitsune / ???
Level : 1
Rank : A
Affinities : All common, All Rare, All legendary, ???
Likes : Ebi tempura, fruits (mostly mango and grapes) vegetables (only potatoes), anything cute, anything sweet, anything interesting, books (lots), good people (except the faking ones they will feel her wrath)
Dislikes : spicy food (all), bitter food (all except the selected ones), salty foods ( all except the selected ones), bad people (all kinds unless they are good but is misunderstood like the dere peoples)
Background : was a student in a university but has sadly died trying to save the child of Lady Catharina from hunters resulting to her doomed and painful death. ?????????????
Mana: Infinite

All magic maxed out

Huh.... the rest was questioned out which was edited since this was my own screen menu but I'll try to think about that later but first I need to know how the heck do I control all these affinities! And how do I raise my level and rank since I really want to be in my human form and no I still like my fox form I just want to change my form okay! I was still human before I became like this so it's normal to miss your original self!

"And that's where my gifts-I mean cheats will help you!" She gently placed her hand onto my head where a mark suddenly appears that has the dark shade of deep blue.

I know because she took a mirror from god knows where

"Huh? What happened?" I looked at her in full confusion

"I gave you the cheat to be able to cultivate faster than anyone also making it easier for you to get a breakthrough since when you sleep your body will naturally cultivate 2times faster and get 2times than the normal result but if you are awake then at first it will be 3 then 5 depending on how hard you work. Oh and I also gave you the cheat to be able to handle your affinities that can rival those of a grand master elder actually it can rival 10 of those... I think? Well those are some cheats I am to gift to you as a reincarnated but my gift to you as a friend and as my benefactor I gift you a space ring, a space bag and an enchanted bell. The space ring can change into any accessories and the space inside of it is limitless as well as the bag though in the bag I placed in some clothes, food, etc other things that I think you would need now and in the future as your grow as well as in the ring but I mostly placed money in the ring. And don't worry about what ever are inside the bad and ring since they will never ever grow old, they will still the same as if I just placed them there! Oh and you can also create your own little dimension in your ring as for the bag as well. As for the bell it can change into any weapon you wish and also as a remembrance of our friendship and it can also serve as a pass when you want to go somewhere or anywhere even if it's the palace you can go there with ease and with the most respect since my kind is quite well known here oh and you can also use it as a warning for other if they were to hurt you or anger you since they will have in their minds that my clan will go and hunt them their families and clan or kingdom for hurting our kind especially someone with our pass. A very few has them after all!"

I think my mind went blank throughout the whole talk.. so let me rephrase that : she gifts be a ring and a bag and a bell. The ring and bag are bottomless and also has a lot of stuff that might as well be expensive af the bell will be an OP object as long as the ring and bag but mostly the bell which also represents my friendship with Cath... okay I think I got it now

Well in the end we said our goodbyes with Cath disappearing just as she appeared and with me having a long blood red silky bow tied around my furry white neck that has a bell of it with my ring on one of my front legs oh and I placed the bag in the ring since I can't carry it around which also surprises me that the ring changed its size to match my front legs size huh... you learn new things everyday

--------
Hiiii!!!! Thank your for reading this super duuuupper long chapter!! And I hope to see you on the next!!

Btw I did all chapter 1 to 4 in just one day so I'm beat af ;-; okie bai luv yaalll!!!