Chapter 7: Companions?

??? POV

"Ugh..." I slowly opened my eyes to see it's already morning which meant I slept in this damn forest for a whole night...

When I finally had my senses all waken up I felt that there was a barrier surrounding me? And there was a pillow and a blanket on me too which made me think... 'who did this?'

A light rustle came from the blanket on me and when I raised it I saw the creature I though I just had dreamt about. It was still as pure as I remember which is kind of funny since I literally though I was just dreaming but I guess not with that I left out a sigh.

I slowly touched the little foxes fur which was the softest thing I could have ever touch, it was silky and so smooth.

'Ara~' she's starting to wake up

Elissa's POV

"Uwooo" I slowly opened my eyes and left out a yawn only to see the man I saved last night awake and is... petting me? Well I don't mind since it feels absolutely nice~

But even so back to business! I look up to him straight in the eye as I tried to talk to him which fails as I still haven't reached a specific level 'dammit all!!!'

I left out a sigh and just let the man pet me as I wag my 3 tails with one wrap around his wrist telling him to continue more

----TIME SKIP----

It's already noon and I already packed up the pillows and blanket with the man now fully rested he can now finally move!!  Yay!!!

I took a pill out from my ring and gave it to him which made me curious on why he looked shocked and by doing so I tilted my head telling him why he was curious but he just shook his head and patted my head more before swallowing the pull and thanking me.

"Thank you" he gave out a chuckle which made me smile since for him smiling would be the best for him with his looks he should be all smile not look so serious to when I found him

It was a bit chilly which made me think that maybe in this world it's already starting to have the season autumn come so I gently and jumped onto his shoulder and wrapped my tails around his neck to keep him warm which in return he gave me a smile and...

And he

Gave me

A KISS

A KISS!!!

ON THE CHEEK

(A/n: fufufu~
Cath: so mean~
Katie: but they will kiss each other someday with that I'll get the wedding ready :3
Cath: I'll take care of the dress!
A/n: I'll make sure something grand happens ;3
Cath & Katie: if their wedding gets crashed your dead!
A/n: *whimpers* ;-;)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

IM DYING

okay not literally but still

Hot damn

Anyway we continued to walk around the forest till we finally reach the end where we see a valley and also from afar a city!

I quickly let out a bark as I was exited to eat the food in this world!

Yes I love food!!

He patted my head again as he started walking towards the city which was huge like omg

I looked around to see so many different type of species coming together and chatting and seeking goods

So I guess this is the capital for trading then huh?

I was surprised though when the mysterious man suddenly brought me to a shop where we met a woman selling clothes and cloth

"Amy, would you make this little one-" he gently grabs me from his shoulder and places me onto the counter "some clothing? I don't want people seeing the mark she has"

The woman who walked out from another room looked at him with a sly smile "sure~ but remember to let me have some time with her! She looks so cute!!!"

I very much agree to me being cute so I gave her my cutest back and face which... made her faint with blood... dripping from her nose... I just killed a person... omg...

-----------
I KNOW ITS CRINGY AF OKAY?! I'm sorry I just don't know what to write for now but I have some ideas like this other beast would be able to meet her etc. ;3;

What the capital looks like^

What the woman looks like ^And dam she looks a total badass

And dam she looks a total badass

Katie: ohh~ she's hot! *blushing a bit*
Cath: oh my!
A/n: *gasp* YURI!!?
Cath: -.-'
Eli: A NEW SHIP HAS BEEN BORN?!?! YAAAS!!!!