Chapter 5: Travel!!

It's been 4 months since I came into this beautiful world of Ikladell, I ventured around the whole forest of Pimedus which made me know very crook and cranny of it and became like a garden for me...

Except for the beast though... when ever a beast well or any species would see me they would be... nice too nice actually that they would bow down to me and would speak to me as if I was royalty or something!

And YES I TALK TO BEAST AND OTHER SPECIES!

It would seem that since I became a fox I also had inherited the skill or way to talk to other species since they are literally just like animals just categorized.

All though the pixies and fairies would still act very... noble or something in front of me but they don't lower themselves like the rest it would seem that we had he same standing though mine is a little bit higher since I was gifted by Lady Catharina herself let alone me being her friend etc :P

Any how I continued to walk around the forest enjoying its beautiful natural scenery, it was very beautiful here but it also made me excited and expected that more of the world too!

If those forest alone was THIS MAGNIFICENT what about the other forest in the other kingdoms? Or in the other realms?! Oh I'm so fired up now!

Well... that was when I heard some... 'villainous' voices...

---------
Assassin 1 POV
"He's near! Quickly find him! We mustn't let him live or else he'll kill our master!" A man cloaked in full black yelled at the other 2 persons with him

Assassin 2 POV
"Well isn't that obvious?! He already knows who wanted to see him dead after all!" The second person seems to rolls his eyes at the first person with the aura saying 'are you an idiot or a retard?'

Assassin 3 POV
"SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!" The third one who was quite the whole time seemed to finally snap and barked to the first and second people making them gulp and quite down and by the looks of it... he seems to be the leader...

Or someone who's more powerful than the other two :I

Well it was very interesting to hear but luckily they were a few meters away and since my hearing is great like seriously I was able to hear them.

Welp. Seems I won't be going that way.

As I turned around about to leave I felt something different in the air... to be more precise it was the aura.

It was supposed to be calming and gentle now it's cold and fearing...

Buuuuuuut as me being curious af I traced this weird... aura coming from and then there I found a man... a hot one *ahem* bishie*ahem* marryme*ahem* JOKING!

But I must say he was very handsome, enough to make me feel that I was look right in front of a god! Except the blood is everywhere part and him dying but damn though... he can surely how great he is at dying since daaamn he's still hot

The way he pants... his face pale but still red like he's having a fever... and the way his chest goes up and down... damn... but luckily his looks won't make me fall for him though ;3

(A/n: IM NOT LETTING THIS BE A SMUT STORY!!!
Eli: .... you sure?
A/n: yes!!
Eli: but what will happen when some hot *ahem* bishie and *ahem*ikemen shows up? How will we ship them then?
A/n: .... *starts rethinking* *starts questioning her choices* starts questioning what is life* *has finally broken down*
Eli: oops :p
Cath: *facepalms* smh)

Okay enough chit chat!!! It's time for me to save his poor man!

I quickly ran towards him slowly down as I near him, I am really hating the fact that I still can't transform into my human form I was told by Cath that I still need to pass level 70 and rank S which I'm now at level 67 and rank Q

I know it's close but I was too busy looking around that I kinda forgot to work hard a bit okay!

Now what to do, what to do~

I took some bandages from my space ring as well as some medicine which was from my world btw and used it on him and don't ask how I bandaged him it was... awkward a bit but I didn't really get hit by it since I'm a yaoi fan hehe~

Although when I was helping him I saw a small second where he opened his eyes and I saw a pair of beautiful pair of silver eyes at first when he saw me the aura became more dense but then it suddenly dropped like there was nothing! Just how strong is this guy?!

Oh and my ring and bell helps me cover up my real level and rank since when I didn't animals would starts going coo coo nuts :I

------
I know shitty and cringe af but please bear with it!!!

------I know shitty and cringe af but please bear with it!!!

What the forest looks like ^

Btw the word Pimedus means Dark so it means the forest is mostly dark in time since I sun rarely hits it :/