Chapter 11: Transforming into a human!

Lulu's POV

I was right all along! She was a Tenko! But she wasn't part of that woman's family so who could she really be?

Elf lady's POV

It's starting to get very interesting all right. But even though they may have some doubts about this little ones identity what I do know that she has a pure untainted soul although her heart seems to be broken and lost. Her heart is filled with guilt and... regret? She's really an odd one...

Guards POV

I cannot believe it! She's a Tenko! Doesn't that mean she's royalty or part and daughter of a goddess or well relative of a goddess? but that thought was crushed when she doesn't even have a single trait near that woman's family which makes me think on who that little fox really is and if she is to be bad or good...

Weird dudes POV

Why the hell is my name weird dude?? And hello! Yes I too get a POV too bitch so DEAL with it! *flips both his middle finger*

(A/N: -.- *grabs a garden scissors* now let me...
Dude: FUK NO!!)

That little fox is very unique all right but is she in a bad way or good way. She might be a demon disguised as a Tenko but I know she's a real one, my instincts say so as well as the rest of the beast and species. She may have her mark as part of the kitsune clan hidden but I know for sure she's a real Tenko.

Elissa's POV

What should I do? I'm so dead! I'm so screwed! I'm so busted!!!

"She's near breaking to level 70 and once she does she can change her form" the weird dude said "but it seems her body already naturally cultivates even when she doesn't so we just have to wait a few days before she can transform"

I quickly started sweating as I curse myself for being able to cultivate even without trying too

"Even if she doesn't want to cultivate her body will still naturally cultivate so even if she wanted to keep her form she can't since at the first time transforming her human body will remain human for a week so that she can have time to adjust" the weird guy continued to talk and my gawd please stop!!! Shut up!! SHUT UP BOI!!!

I gave the dude a death glare telling him 'SHUT THE HELL UP BOY! OR ELSE ILL SHOVE A STICK RIGT UP YOUR ASS AND SHOVE A BOMB DOWN YOUR THROAT AND KILL YOU!'

But he just smirk at me "aw is the little foxy mad? Too bad~ all I say are FACTS so DEAL with it!"

Bitch please you may be stronger than me but at least I'm

⊂_ヽ
  \\ _
   \( •_•) F
    < ⌒ヽ A
   /   へ\ B
   /  / \\ U
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ L
  / / O
  / /| U
 ( (ヽ S
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
'ノ )  Lノ
(_/

(A/N: IM SORRY BUT I HAD TOO also imma try my best to not let myself talk too much also the characters
All of the characters: WHYYYY
A/N: cuz some are commenting that we should stop distracting our reader duh -.- we entertain them that's our job so we do it ... deal with it my dears for soon you will have your own talk show soon)

Oh how much I wanted to kill him! But I know I can't! Well... not YET. Just he wait when I'm stronger than him I'll beat him up! How dare he!

---TIME SKIP--- (which was brought to you by the Weird Dude who's a total asshole)

(Dude: bitch I'm proud to be an asshole
Eli: yeah because you just love having IT shoved into you
Pennywise: don't drag me into dis shit I only like children, adult taste like shit
Eli: like you know what shit taste like oh! Wait~ you do~ because you literally live a SEWER
A/N: HAHAH BURN BITCHES BURN!!!
Eli: oh please like your any different, honestly make the story more realistic and not like those in the mangas you keep reading, like seriously in the manga is fine because it has pictures which will be more convincing than here just having words
A/N: ...
A/N: I FUCKING BLAME YOU DUDE FOR PISSING ELI OFF NOW SHE KEEPS ROASTING US YOU LIL SONNONVA BITCH
Dude: well fuk ya too mate oh wait! That's right! no one would!
A/N: WHY YOU!!! I can literally erase you!! Just like how I MADE YOU
Pennywise: what the actual fuk... *goes back to the sewer*
Narrator : both the author and dude continuously chase each other trying to kill each other and throwing insults at each other...

...
Why am I doing this shit again...)

(A/N: THIS IS THE LAST OF SOMETHING THIS LONG OKIE IM SORRY!!)

A bright light was enveloping my small fox body as I already reached level 70 though I knew I also raised up a few ranks I didn't bother too see what was knew or if something was added to my status.

I mean how the hell could i??? IM HERE SCARED SHITLESS THAT IS ALSO TRANSFORMING INTO A HUMAN FORM IN FRONT OF 5 PEOPLE!!

And Amy was included too...

WHY CHU BETRAY ME WOMAN?!?!

W
H
H
Y
Y
Y
?
!

As the light envelope me in its embrace scarlet bloodstained silky ribbons quickly started to wrap me up...

Like I'm some high class food which doesn't make the situation any BETTER

Anyhow as I was being wrapped you can easily see my body being shaped from within it showing great seductive curves that are placed in the correct places without a single place being missed.

My hips were perfect, my legs were very long like those of a model, my chest was very plump, my bottom was plump too and the scarlet bloodstained ribbons started glowing bright red as they quickly change into clothing perfectly fitting my body in all aspects, they were perfect that they easily showed my perfect curves as a female but at the same time they looked innocent giving off a feeling of a very young Maiden who's heart is still untainted from the world as well as her intellect about how corrupt the world is too.

Though that might just me being all too much with details :p

I slowly open up my eyes showing off my brightly golden colored eyes as I look up at the people around me who is shockingly 'for me' is all looking at me mouth gapped open wide with eyes also wide as a plate all of hem were silent

"You better close your mouths you know... unless you want to eat a fly?" I broke off the silent that was eating at us as I stared at them straight into their eyes showing no fear no nervousness but only absolute calmness

I didn't know why I felt that way when I was changing I felt scared but now I don't I'm just... calm... that's about it I guess when you finally unlock your other half 'which is my other form' you will feel complete and not mind those around you anymore and be more... you

I was always a clam child back then too... when I was small I don't talk much unless I need too or unless I want too, I don't show any much emotions unless it's very genuine and I don't care much for others on what they do or talk about I jet let them be them as i be me.

Well all that changed because of... *sighs* it's better to not remember those... for now that is

A glint quickly flashed through my eyes but I quickly hid it making sure no one else saw it

Not knowing all of them saw it...