2.17k VEIWS?! OMG

EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND DANCE!!! We reached a 2.17 VIEWS

Yes you heard me VIEWS!!! Yay!!!!

Also I would like to tell you all that I am currently making another story!

The Deadly Enchantress Book1: Traveling into another world

The story is about a group who was in a mission to completely annihilate an underground laboratory that has been doing illegal experiments and inventions that are against the government and mostly the world too.

In those group of people 2 people were transferred into another world by accident using an untested and unstable machine as one tried to help the other but the other just pushed the other one away making them hit the activation button.

Who were the ones transferred? Well it was no other than the Angel of Death herself and the Emperor of War. Now both of them have to work together which rarely happens as the girl is an annoying, mischievous, sly seductress that can be adored but not touch and with him being the man of seriousness and having no time to play around how will they spend their days together?

Will they fall in love with each other or hate each other? Or Will they find love in their now temporary new world?

Find out on the next chapter of dragon ball!!
😂😂😂 okay I joking on that part

Anyhow thank you all so much for all the support you are all giving me and showing how much you really do like my story! I hope you guys also like my other stories as well!

Oh! And as for the Revenge of a Woman I will be updating it once I premade its 10th chapter which is very soon! I already made the 3rd chapter! But I might do some changes but that's about it!

Thank you all again and hope to have you all next time!! Ciaoooo!

IM SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TOO!!!

IM NOT SORRY BUT PROUD!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂