Chapter 2

Megan's POV

The rest of the day goes by unpacking the boxes and watching a few movie's on my laptop. By the time I finish the last box it's already dinner time. I decide to go out and eat at a restaurant, that would help me figure out the routes of New York. I put on a light yellow crop top and white shorts since its just the beginning of summer. I braid my long brown hair , line my hazel eyes and head out of the front door. Walking around New York , I find an Italian restaurant. "What would you like to have , mam" the waiter asked "I'll have a pasta" after a few minutes a plate of warm white sauce pasta is placed in front of me. Each bite of it tasted like heaven.

I walked out of the restaurant after having my dinner and started walking back towards my house , but all the roads looked different I keep walking strait in hopes to find my house. Suddenly I felt a drop of cool liquid drop on my shoulder and instantly it started raining. Great timing for such weather I thought sarcastically. The streets started getting emptier and I did not even know anyone here except for Liam. I was getting wet even though I was walking in the shade of the tall buildings. A bright white light came in sight as I walked down the street , the sign said The Styles Bakery in bold and relief washed over my face as Harry who worked here knew Liam and he could help me find my way back home. As soon as I opened the door to the bakery , three boys were sat around a table. But that one boy in particular was someone who I wanted to avoid. "Nice to see you again miss neighbour!" Niall chirped and the other two looked up at me. "May I help you?" The boy with curly hair asked sweetly. "Yes , actually I was looking for Harry" I say. Niall and the other boy with jet black hair start laughing , What the hell is happening??.

I look at the curly haired boy with a look that said whats wrong with these two and he smiles. "I'm Harry , Harry Styles the owner of this bakery" He says and my cheeks instantly flush with embarrassment. "So what would you like?" "I actually wanted Liam's number" I say and he gives me the number. "By the way why do you wan't his number?" "He is my neighbour and I just shifted here and i got lost and I am lost and I found my way here so I asked you for his number." I say all in one breath. "Wait , but how do you know I'm his friend?" "Oh that's because he brought me watermelon slice cupcakes from your bakery and told me that your his friend." I say with a smile and he smiles back.

"What is he doing here?" I ask Harry pointing towards Niall. "Oh he works here , he was about to leave but the unexpected rain". "Oh Okay" I say. "Hi , my names Zayn" the black haired boy says. "Hello" . "I work here too , my shift is in the night and Niall's is in the day" He smiles and I smile back. "I'll just make a quick phone call to Liam and ask him to pick me up" I say. "Don't disturb the poor guy , he must be sleeping" Harry says. "But how do I get home then?" I say.

"Niall here is leaving so you can go with him , anyway you guys are neighbours." Harry states.

____________________________________________

Chapter 2 down :)

Keep voting , commenting and sharing this with your friends , it will mean a lot to me :)

Love you all loads

Till next update

Bye cupcakes

-Karamel