Epilogue

Meg's POV

(Please read authors note below)

It's a bright day in New York , haven't been here since nine months. "Meg!" I hear someone call , I turn around and see Evi. She's dressed in a gorgeous white wedding gown , looking absolutely stunning.

"Hi" I reply. "Whoa! It's been nine months since.."

"Yeah. It's okay , actually if that wouldn't have happened. Harry and I wouldn't have met." She sighs smiling.

"Tell me your love story!" I giggled and she did too.

"Well it all started that morning when Louis went missing. I was hurt and instantly needed some sugar. So I asked Liam to drop me off at any sweet shop , and that ended up being The Styles Bakery." She smiled , looking lost in old memories. I felt an arm on my back , it was Louis.

"Hi Evi." He gave her a sad smile and said "I'm really sorry for that day , I really am.." He trailed off.

"It's okay , I was just telling Meg that Harry and I wouldn't be getting married today. So thank you actually." She smiled. "Liam , Sophia , Zayn , Perrie and Ni.."

"Evi , come here please." Someone called.

"I'll be back okay?" She said and we nodded. My mind wen't back to that day when I had asked Louis to run away with me...never thought he would have said yes. I also remember the day he proposed and two months later we were already married. I shake my head a bit , smiling to myself.

"I'll just go and talk to Harry." Louis said. I nodded and wen't looking for Liam and Sophia. I see them from afar , speaking to Zayn and a beautiful blond girl Perrie I suppose.

"Hi" I say walking towards them.

"Oh my god!" Sophia squeaked. She came to me and hugged me tight. We spoke for a little when she broke it to me that she was pregnant with Liam's baby and they were engaged already.

"Congratulations!!!" I said to the both of them. Later I was introduced to Zayn's girlfriend Perrie who was as sweet as she looked.

Sophia had to go to the washroom and Liam was busy talking to Zayn and Perrie when I suddenly saw a familiar blond.

"Hi Niall" I said as I wen't towards him.

"Wow! Married and all huh." He winked , looking at my ring.

"Yeah, look I'm sorry.."

"It's okay , that was the past." he says sweetly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup , no hard feelings" He said hugging me tightly.

"So did you find anyone?" I winked.

He blushed a bit and said. "Yeah there is this girl who took Zayn's place at Harry's Bakery.."

"How does she look?"

"Very pretty." He held up a selfie they had taken.

"I must say she is extremely pretty!" I exclaim , Looking at the brunette in the picture. "What's the problem?"

"She has a boyfriend" He says sadly.

"Show her your artistic skills , she'll dump him right away." I say and the two of us chuckle.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Donee!!

Okay guys , this book is officially over!!!

Did you like the ending?!?!?

Okay IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As probably all of you guys know I've started making my own youtube video's (link in my description , in profile.) I'll be doing a Q and A so ask me anything in the comment section below or tweet it to me with the has tag #AskKam (twitter in my description , in profile). You can tell me any problems you are facing and ask for a solution or simply ask a random question :)) I will answer in my next video! <3

And feel free to read any other book that I've written :)))

Love you all for all your support!!

I would like to thank everyone who read , voted and commented on this book!! Your support means a lot to me <3 And thanks for bearing with me because I haven't been posting much..hopefully 2015 changes that :))

Please share this book with your friends if you like it!!

Lat but not the least , I love alllll of you

-Karamel <3333