Chapter 5

Meg's POV

Socializing , something that everybody must excel at. The second day at work starts off with my co- workers who also are my friends gather around in a small circle in front to the coffee table. Being the curios and most of the times nosy person I am , my feet lead me to stand next to Luke .

"Hey Meg!" He says and wraps his right arm around my shoulders , pulling me into the circle that was formed by Sarah , Penny ,  Ethan , Issac and Jack. I give a brief greeting to each one and stand there.

"So Meg , have you decided about Friday nights party?" Sarah asks , adjusting her dyed golden brown hair. Her brown eyes stare at me as I think about their offer. After what feels like an hour , but is just a minute , I finally respond  with a simple okay.

The rest of the morning goes by and before I know it , it's already time for lunch. I walk out of my office building located in downtown New York and walk to the nearest Starbucks.

"I'll have a chicken sandwich and a mint and lime refresher." I say to the girl behind the counter and then take a seat. I decide to call my mom.

"Hey , mom?" I say into the phone. It's eight in the UK , so I guess it's the best time to call her and catch up on many things.

"Hi sweetie , I'm missing you a lot"

"Aw mum , I miss you too"

"So how are you love? , did you get settled in your new house there?"

"Oh yes , I made many friends! The neighbours are supper nice and I fit in perfectly" I say , and mean it.

"I'm so glad honey! Never did I think you would be able to go back to normal after what that pathetic man did to you. Just a few months ago I had lost all my hope on you and thought that you would never be able to fix the wounds he gave you" She says with disgust in her tone , even if she did'nt mention his name , I knew who she was talking about.

"Mom , don't worry. Everything's just fine now , perfect even." I say trying to make the situation a little less sad and unbearable.

"Yes dear your right , anyway I'll talk to you later." She says before hanging up.

The rest of the weak goes like that , every morning meeting Luke and his little gang of friends. Evenings was all about meeting Liam or watching some television alone at home ; I've not seen Niall lately though.The week also consisted of  talking to my mum off and on. My mum is a very sweet and kind lady who had all the qualities of the perfect mother. She is supporting and caring.I really love my mummy.

Before I know it the weekend is here and Luke decides to text's me the address and tell me to be there at sharp seven thirty. Most of the evening is spent on getting ready. I put one last coat of lip gloss and stand in front of the full length mirror , examining myself. I was clad in a white and black crop top and a black skirt that came just above my knees. Just as I was about to grab my black clutch and hells , my phone starts to buzz. I look at the message , it's from Luke.

*Come to the following address beautiful - Jane Street , Jane's Villa Society , Villa number six* My eyes go wide when I read the address. It was the address to my neighbor's house , Niall.

___________________________________________

Hiiii everyone!!

I love you all!!

Pls vote , comment and share this book, because it make's me happy :)

<3 love you all my frozen yogurts

-Karamel :)