Chapter 13

Meg's POV

Since today was Monday and everyone was at work except me. Sophia and I wen't shopping. We go to many shops like Forever twenty one , Top Shop , Urban outfitters and many more. We had lunch at Pizza Hut and Starbucks for coffee.

When we get home , it's about seven. Sophia goes for a shower and I head to the kitchen to prepare some sand witches. The door bell rings again , it's Liam.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"I think Niall like's Sophia" I say , testing him if he liked her.

"What?" His eyes showed anger , which was replaced by sadness which turns to panic.

"Maybe , I don't really know" I say. "Anyway , will you come with us to the fare on Friday , since it's the fourth of July?"

"Yeah sure , I can pick the two of you and we'll leave" I quickly thank him and he leaves. Now that I've got the plan in action , I've got to tell Harry about it. Harry pulled me from the rest of the group on the picnic day , and told me his plan.

"Hey Harry" I say into the phone.

"Hi babe" He replies.

"The plan is in action! on Friday , I'll leave Liam and Sopia on their own in-front of the Cotton Candy Machine and I'll be spying on them from behind the trees" I smirk and receive compliments from Harry. We hang up and I sigh in relief. My best friends going to be asked out on a date by my other best friend!

__________________________________________________

Hi guys! <3

YAY! Double update! :)

6 comments for next chapter :)

HAVE U GUYS HEARD TROYE SIVAN'S SONG? HAPPY LITTLE PILL , THAT SONG GIVES ME LIFE!!! PLS COMMENT IF YOU HAVE HEARD IT , IF U HAVE NOT THEN IT'S ON YOUR RIGHT!!! <3

I love you all!! <3

-Karamel! <3