Morning and naming

Aku pov

I wake up to hands on my face. I open my eyes and blink a couple of times I can't believe what I was seeing. The little baby that I had gone to be with was now standing up and walking around. I shook my head in disbelief, amazing. I sat up and placed him on the bed the other children were up but they were just crawling around on the bed. I grab my phone and quickly looked for my moms name. I called her and put the phone on speaker. She answered on the second ring.

"What do you want from me?" I sigh same old mother.

"I will be coming to work late today."

"ok, do you want me to call them for you?"   I love you mother

"Could you?"

"Ok, bye honey love you."

"Love you too."

~Click~

After the call, I opened a tab on my phone and looked up cute baby boy clothes.

I ordered a 20 pairs of clothes which all came up to five hundred or so us dollars. They said that it would be delivered in 5 hours. For once living close to the city helped me. Now that they have clothes. I ran out into the hall and knocked on my neighbor's door. The older lady opened it and looked at me like I was an alien. "Do you have any baby products that I can use?" She nodded and brought out five boxes filled up with stuff. I thanked her and dragged it all back to my apartment. I dumped everything on the floor and brought the babies out. I set them down and changed them into actual pampers. Twenty minutes later they were all clean and dressed. 

 While waiting for the stuff to come. My mini-me was playing on my phone and the rest was just starting to stand and walk. They soon found the place where I hid all my paper and began to mess with it. I took it from them and put it up high to where they could not reach it. After that I was done I sat back down. Trying to think of names for them because I just can't call them baby 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 now can I.

My prayers were answered because I looked down to see names spelled out in the paint. Where they got the paint from I don't know but I saw 7 names. With the babies standing behind them.

My little mini-me had ripped his paper a little bit but you could still see that his name was Namjoon. I smiled, "I'm gonna call you Joon tho." The baby just giggled and smiled getting back to panting.

The next baby was just staring at the paint and was about to lick it when I wiped his hand off. While wiping off his and I looked down at the paper and it said, Seokjin. I giggled when he started pouting about the paint being gone. "Hmm let's see how about Jin?" Baby Jin just crawled over to Joon and said nothing else, Jin it is. 

Next baby was the one with the beautiful gummy smile. I picked him up and almost forgot the name until I saw paint all over the floor. I placed him back down and saw that there was the name Yoongi written on the paper. "Yoongi, your name just fits. But you need a nickname......hmm how about...Yoongles?" I nodded my head and placed Yoongi back down so he could paint in each without me messing with him.

Next little baby was very energetic. He had three papers, fully painted, around him all over the floor. On one paper is said Hoseok in green. I squat down and ruffle his hair making him smile. "You're my little sunshine baby, But your nickname is Hobi."

Next baby was drawing a pretty flower. On the inside of the flower was the name Jimin. I picked him up and gave him little kisses all over his face. He just smiled and enjoyed it. I rolled my eyes. "You are something else. Your nickname can go ahead and be Jimin, or chim....hmmmmm I think Chimchim works." Jimin just smiles and I put him down next to Hobi, and Yoongles. He crawled and began to talk to them in a baby language. (Cough cough YOONMINHOPE Cough a cough) 

Next baby was actually trying to paint. I sat down and helped him. Once we were done it was a pretty good drawing of stars and things. After we were gone I looked around to try and find his name and saw that it was Taehyung written in the corner of the paper. "You are my little artist Taetae." The baby instantly giggled.

I moved on to the last and final baby. I looked down and saw Jungkook. I picked him up and gave him a hug, "You are my little Kookie, so cute." I just put him in my lap and let him paint. While he was doing that I took a picture and saved it to my phone.

After an hour I needed to go to work, and they had to come with me luckily they were all already sleeping. So while they were sleeping I put strollers in the car along with four car seats. Went back into the house and put them on little socks shoes and jacket because it was kinda cold outside.  I walked to one of my cars opened it and put them in the car seats. I almost made Jin wake up but he just moved a little and went back to sleep. Once I got into the car I played some soft music and drove to work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second update.

(I think ima just add Ikon songs for the chapters, yeah.)