Dream

Aku pov~
I wake up to a silent house, Instantly worried i walk around.

I went into everyone's room they wernt there. I walked to the kitchen, play room and living room. I Was having a mini melt down. But stopped when i saw that the back door was open. I walk outside and sigh in relief.

My kids were outside reading and playing. I walk over to them, "You guys gave me a scare." All they did was laugh, well all except Yoongi he just smiled.

"Sooooooo why are y'all outside?"

Jin grabbed my hand, "We were working on something for you."

I let him walk me to where the backyard mixes with the trees and there i saw a beautiful arrangements of flowers. I turned around smiling, "Aww boys you didn't'have to?"

They each had boxes in their hands next.

"What is in them boxes?" I was mostly looking at Taetae when I said this, reason being he likes pranks with water and boxes.

"Gifts from us to you for Mothers day."

I went down the line from oldest to youngest.

Inside Jin's box was some red, blood tear earrings. "I didn't know what to get so i decided on earrings." I gave him a hug, "Thank you Jin."

I moved to Yoongi who had a box of ink foundation pens along with the ink. "I know how much you wanted one so-" I gave him a hug, "This is perfect, thank you honey."

Once the pens were safely back in Yoongi's hands I went to Hoseok.

Snake=Tae
I took the lid off a jumped away from the box, "Ah what is that?"

Hobi moved the box so that i could see that it was just a cactus.
"Ohh thank you Hobi." Hobi beamed and pushed Joon up towards me.

"I don't know if you'll like it." I opened the box and slamed the lid back down just as fast. I opened it to make sure it was real and indeed it was. It was  the book that i have wanted for years, Les Liaisons dangereuses.
I had tears in my eyes, "Thank you Joon thank you."

After Joon jimin showed me his box, "I know you'll love it."

I laughed and opened the lid and smiled really big. There was a book of how to many different types of food, mostly noodles.
Which is my favorite food of all time. "Aww thank you Jimin, I love it." Jimin smiled at my mini praise.

Next was Taehyung. He was smiling, "You will love what is inside." I gulped and opened it, to see 5 snakes inside, they were all different colors. I was surprised that he snuck this past Hobi. "How did you know i liked snakes Tae?" Tae just smiled even more, "Secret."

I handed the snakes over to Tae in order to open Kookie's gift.

"Now i wonder what is in here?"

I opened it to see three rings and necklaces to match.

"It's beautiful kook, Thank you." I
then gave a hug to all of them.

I woke up and looked around my room, and saw my seven little babies fast asleep.

"That was weird."