dinner with family

I am currently running around my house trying to get my sons pants on, while I myself is not even dressed yet.

You'd think that your older children would help out but they just watch you struggle and laugh. I finally put Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook's pants on when the bell ringed.

I opened the door and smiled really big, it was my brothers.
Then I remembered that all I have on is a robe and it's 47° outside.

I ushered them in and we all sat in the living room, scratch that. They all sat in the living room while I went to dress. I came out off the room seeing Zico talking with Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok while Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook laid out on Bobby and Jin laughing at them.

"Well dang y'all get more love in ten minutes then I've gotten in the past three years." In less then 2.5 seconds my boys came running to me hugging me about to make me fall over.

"I was joking!" They let me go and we walked to the car. The boys surprised me by saying that they wanted to ride with their uncle's. They asked if it was OK and I said yes.

Fast forward

We get to the place and somewhere somehow must have been a miracle, because the place was empty. We came and got seated and waited for our orders. "So, how has life been going." 

I looked up from helping Jimin into the seat t see them looking at me. "Uh well life has been ok you could say, I mean I have seven kids now so that is a lot of work and extra stress but worth it in the end?" Bobby nodded and was about to speak but his phone began to ring. He stepped out so that he could answer the call and now it was my turn to investigate and ask the questions. "Since when did you want to become a teacher and how come I wasn't made aware?" 

Zico shrugged, " I don't really know it just sorta happened." I nodded and then for the rest of the night we all just talked and caught up and everything that we have missed. That was until jimin started to get sleepy and wanted me to hold him. I then check the time and saw that it was 9:30. I sighed and leaned my head back on the headrest thing, Bobby nudged me and I opened my eyes that I didn't realize that had been closed, "Hmm?" Bobby gave me that you good look. 

"Bobb it's like 9 and we all have work in the morning." Everyone groaned that was old enough to understand the struggle that it will be to wake up in the morning. "Well it has been fun but we all should go seeing as how almost everyone is asleep." I tilted my head to the boys and the only ones that were awake were Jin and Yoongi and even then their eyes were getting droopy. 

We all paid and made our way to the cars everybody gave hugs and then we were all off going home to sleep until work in the morning.