5

Once getting back to her family's trailer, Victoria headed straight for her bedroom, "Oh, hey, Tori

Once getting back to her family's trailer, Victoria headed straight for her bedroom, "Oh, hey, Tori. You're home early, don't you usually hang out with Jughead or Archie after school?" Eliza asked her daughter with a smile, only to be ignored, "Victoria? What's wrong?" She stated concerned, following her daughter down the small hallway, only to get Victoria's door basically slammed in her face.

Eliza sighed, knocking on her daughter's door, only to get no answered. She sighed once more before walking away from the door, knowing her daughter would come around to talk to her soon enough. Once getting back to the kitchen to finish making dinner for her and her two daughters, there was a sudden knock on the door. Eliza walked over to the trailer's only entrance door and opened it to see Jughead Jones, looking as if he just ran a 5k marathon.

"Is...Tori...here...I need to...speak with her." Jughead said, clearly out of breath after running all the way to Sunnyside Trailer park to check up on his best friend, who had run off after seeing her other best friend getting cozy with his music teacher.

Eliza slightly chuckled when she saw the Jones boy's state, "You ran after her, did you?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, but she's so fast. How's she so damn fast?" Jughead asked with a smile, finally catching his breath as Victoria's mother let him enter the house.

Eliza laughed, closing the door after Jughead entered the trailer, "She's on the football team, Jughead. I think it's kinda mandatory to be fast. And isn't she on cross country, too?" Eliza explained to him.

"Yeah, that she is." Jughead replied with a smile.

"She's in her bedroom. I tried to ask her what was wrong, but she closed the door in my face. If she opens the door for you, tell her that I won't take it personally. Just make sure she's okay, alright? She seemed pretty distraught when she got home."

Jughead sighed as he nodded his head, "That, I will, Eliza." Jughead told her, calling his best friend's mother by her first name. Just as Victoria called Jughead's dad by his first name, Jughead did the same to Victoria's mother. They knew each other's families so well that they were able to do that.

Jughead walked over to Victoria's bedroom door and knocked, "Tori?" He called out, "Mind opening up?" He asked there.

  He could hear footsteps from in the bedroom and then a few seconds later, the door unlocked. Victoria didn't open it though, she laid back down on the bed with her head dug into a pillow.

  Jughead let out a sigh before opening the bedroom door, "You okay?" He asked her concerned, taking a seat at the foot of Victoria's bed, "Tori?"