27

"You poor, poor thing, Victoria

"You poor, poor thing, Victoria." Veronica sighed as she sat next to Victoria in a booth at Pop's across from Betty and Jughead.

"It's fine. I'm totally fine. It doesn't even hurt" Victoria sighed as she looked over at Jughead and Betty. Jughead looked at her friend sympathetically. Victoria now had a giant black eye and a busted lip and numerous other bruises across her face, But of course, Victoria thought nothing of it.

Victoria's head turned toward the door when she heard the bell chime. She looked up to see Archie entering the diner with his jacket in his right hand, looking right at the table she was sitting at, "Dude, what the hell? I've been texting you both like crazy." Archie sighed as he took a seat next to Victoria, who was not sitting in the middle of him and Veronica.

"Archie. Jughead and Tori told us what happened yesterday." Betty told the redhead.

"Though I checked out at the words 'construction' and "site'," Veronica commented, causing Victoria to quietly chuckle.

"Moose and I are going to the Southside to find those Serpents, you in?" Archie asked and Jughead and Victoria shared an uneasy look.

"Woah wait, you guys didn't tell us the Serpents were the ones who did it," Betty said to Jughead and Victoria sighed.

"Cause we don't know that for a fact, Archie," Victoria spoke up, sounding annoyed because she had told Archie numerous times that it wasn't the Serpents, but he didn't listen.

"Well, it's worth a shot if it still might help my dad." Archie argued with her, "Kevin's boyfriend, Joaquin, can get us in."

Victoria's eyes widen when she heard Joaquin's name mentioned, "To where?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Some bar where the Serpents hang out," Archie answered, "If you spot them, Tori we call Sheriff Keller and get these goons arrested."

"Archie," Betty sighed, leaning forward in her seat, "The Serpents are dangerous. They're drug dealers."

Victoria furrowed her eyebrows confused as she looked over at Betty, "What? Says who?" She and Jughead asked at the same time.

"Polly," she answered her friend's question as if were obvious,, "Remember? Trev told us that Jason was dealing drugs? It was for the Serpents."

"You heard my dad, guys," Archie argued, "Clifford Blossom wants to torpedo him. Sheriff Keller basically blew him off, right in front of us. Somebody needs to do something."

Jughead sighed as he watched Archie stand up, "Archie, going into that bar a bad idea." Jughead tried to stop him.

Archie rolled his eyes as he put his letterman jacket back on, "Are you guys in or not?"