24

Once leaving Pop's, Victoria and Eliza headed back to their trailer instead of going to Fred's like FP and Jughead. The two females entered the trailer before they both plopped onto the couch, "So," Her mother spoke up, breaking the moment of silence between, "Is that why you won't admit your feelings for Jughead? Because he's dating one of your closest friends?" Eliza asked and Victoria slowly nodded her head but didn't say a word.

"So," Victoria spoke up with a smile on her face, "You used to like Fred Andrews, huh?"

Her mother groaned in annoyance as she sat up from lying her head down, "FP needs to learn to keep his mouth shut in front of you and Jughead. But if you'd really like to know, yes, I liked him. Briefly. But he was too busy pining over Hermione Lodge while she pining over the rich kid, Hiram Lodge."

Victoria laughed, "I guess they're right, history does repeat itself." She commented before getting up from her seat, "I'm going to go for a run."

Eliza began to laugh at her daughter, "Tori, it's eight at night." 

Victoria nodded, "I know. I'm co-captain of the Riverdale Bulldogs, I need to keep in shape and I haven't had any exercise today." She explained and her mother sighed.

"Make sure to put a jacket on and don't even think about wearing your letterman jacket if you're running on the Southside of town." Her mother reminded her.

___________

Once putting on a hoodie over her clothes, Victoria left her trailer and began her run. As she ran, she ended up passing by the Whyte Wyrm, where she saw her sister's motorcycle parked in front.

She sighed, feeling as it was a bad idea to go in there, but did it anyway. She walked in to hear music blasting and numerous Serpents hanging out, seeing as it was night time and not the middle of the day. She spotted her sister from a distance, hanging out with a few Serpents, including Joaquin and Sweet Pea, of all people.

Victoria didn't know what it was about Sweet Pea, but she had a strong dislike towards him for some odd reason. Victoria had a smile on her face as she walked up to her sister, "Aren't you a little too old to be hanging out with teenagers?" Victoria asked her sister, who turned her head to see who was talking to her.

She rolled her eyes when she saw that it was just her younger sister, "Dude, I graduated High School last year, I'm not that old." She argued and Victoria laughed.

"Whatever you say, old lady," Victoria replied sarcastically, which caused Joaquin, who was standing next to her to laugh.

"Sorry to interrupt, but what the hell are you doing here?" Sweet Pea spoke up suddenly, causing Victoria to glare at him.

"Yesterday, my mom told me that I don't what it's like to be in a gang and that she regrets ever raising me as a Northsider, I want to know what exactly I'm missing out on." Victoria explained, "And I came here to ask my Serpent big sister questions about it."

Alex smiled slightly before looking over at the bartender, "Hog Eye!" She shouted out, causing the man to look up, "Bring us a round of shots, will ya?"

"Mom will kill you if she finds out you let me drink," Victoria whispered to her sister, who just sighed.

"See, here's the first thing you need to learn, you gotta stop caring about stuff like 'what Mom will say'," She explained before Hog Eye came over with a tray full of shots.

Alex took three, one for herself and two for Victoria. Sweet Pea and Joaquin, who were always standing there, took one also.

"Drink," Alex encouraged her sister as she handed Victoria a shot.

 Victoria looked down at shot in her hands before looking up to see the three Serpents standing in front of her looking at her. She took a deep breath before she downed the shot in one gulp. After drinking it, she made a disgusted face as she slammed the shot glass down on the table.

"Whoo!" Victoria laughed as she looked up at her sister who seemed to be impressed, "What's next?"

"Tell her about the initiation," Sweet Pea spoke up, "I'll bet that will drive her off for sure."

"What's the initiation?" Victoria asked confused.

Joaquin, Sweet Pea, and Alex all shared a look before Sweet Pea pointed to a girl wearing lingerie while dancing on the pole that was on the stage, "The initiation ceremony is based on four tests, Tori. The first being that every person trying to join the Serpents must take care of Hot Dog. The second test, they must know all six laws of being a Serpent. The third being, they must retrieve a knife from a rattlesnake's cage, showing no fear whatsoever. The final test is different for both boys and girls. For boys, they must run the gauntlet. The last part of the initiation for the girls is that they have to do the Serpents dance on stage on a pole. Like that girl is doing right now." She explained and Victoria looked at her shocked, "But something tells me if you were to ever join the Serpents, you would do the boy's iniation, considering you're a damn football player."

"Wait," Sweet Pea frowned, "You're a football player?" He asked confused.

"Why else would I have the jacket, dumbass?" She asked him with attitude.

"Why do you always call me that?" Sweet Pea argued back.

"Would you rather me call you Sweetie Pie?" She retorted and Sweet Pea rolled his eyes at her.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" He snapped at her and Victoria just smirked.

"Yeah, I may be a bitch but at least I'm not some Southside lowlife who joined a gang just to boost his low self-esteem."  She told him angrily and Sweet Pea laughed.

"Oh, and you're not trying to do that same exact thing?" He replied.

"I never said I wanted to join this dumbass gang. I'm a Bulldog for life, nothing will ever stop me from being one," She said as she stood inches away from Sweet Pea, "Nothing."

"Hah, well don't come crying to the Serpents when you're supposed 'football buddies' ditch you when they find out your mother and sister are Serpents."