Scene six

- Chapter - Six -

- Chapter - Six -

The conversation continues and in what feels like a couple of minutes we'd finished our food and ended up on the topic of Brandon's childhood stories.

"You're lying!" I laugh my stomach aching from laughing.

"I swear, he used to go around wearing that tutu every single day." Brandon laughs and the image of a little Neels Talon running around in a tutu makes me burst into a fit of laughter all over again.

"Very funny Brandon, should I mention eighth grade and your band." Neels threatens and Brandon's laughing stops.

"No wait! I want to hear this one." I wheeze still barley breathing from Neels tutu and Neels shoots me a playful glare.

"You're all laughs now but how about I bring up your play?" says Neels an evil grin on her face and all laughter disappears from my face.

"Okay, you win." I squeak not wanting the utter embarrassment that comes with that horrible story.

Neels chuckles as he pulls out his phone from his pocket and his mouth drops.

"I have to get back to the studios it's already four." He pouts and almost immediately a waiter appears in front of us placing a receipt on the table.

"Should we split it?" Keeley suggests as she starts to take out her wallet from her bag and I do the same. Brandon shakes his head waving a hand.

"It's on me." He offers as he places a black debit card on the table and I happily put my wallet back in my bag. Unlike Keeley and Ethan who come from old money even with splitting the bill between all of us it would still probably be out of my budget.

"Do you want to ride with me back to the studio?" Neels asks Keeley who nods excitedly.

"Let's go then." He declares standing up from his seat clapping Brandon on the back before him and Keeley make their way out of the restaurant just as the waitress returns with the receipt and Brandon's card.

We walk out of the restaurant and before I can even step onto the pavement we're bombarded with flashing lights and dozens of photographers.

"Shit I knew this would happen." He grumbles draping an arm over me and I start internally fangirling.

"Put your head down and don't say anything." He instructs.

"Are you Brandon's girlfriend?" One guy asks and I almost trip and fall onto my face. Thankfully the car wasn't that far away from the restaurant and we quickly get inside but now without the paparazzi taking a few more pictures.