Scene seven

- Chapter - Seven -

- Chapter - Seven -

"Your so lucky." Keeley gushes from my bed for the thousandth time since we got back as I look through my clothes for something to wear.

"I know you've already said this." I comment dryly and I can almost feel Keeley rolling her eyes from behind me.

"Sue me, it's not everyday my best friend gets invited to a celebrity house party." She replies back swiftly. Smiling I turn around to face her holding up a pair of my favorite sweatpants and she shakes her head. Frowning I turn back around to my closet shoving the pants back in.

"Do you think there's going to be other celebrities there?" I ask Keeley my hand pausing on a dress before I continue the search and she gasps.

"I didn't even think of that, if you see anyone snap me a picture no in fact FaceTime me."

"Keeley I'm not going to FaceTime you in the middle of a party." I snort and she mumbles something under her breath which I swear sounded a lot like pussy.

"How about this?" I ask holding up a black band tee that I'm not even sure is mine and Keeley must've had that same thought because she scrunches her eyebrows together.

"Where did you get that? That looks like one of Ethan's old shirts." She wonders and my eyes widen before I start walking over to the bed to hand it to her.

"No keep it, I'll find some pants." She instructs getting out of my bed switching places with me while I throw myself onto the bed.

"What are the odds that you'll let me give you some shorts?" Keeley asks and I gag.

"Little to none." I reply and she lets out a frustrated groan.

"Wear these." She demands and a blur of black hits me in the face before I have the time to catch the pants.

"Where are the rest of the jeans?" I ask Keeley inspecting the rather more holes the actual fabric piece of clothing in front of me.

"You know these aren't very practical." I inform her and she just rolls her eyes grinning.

"What if I get cold?" I point out and she rummages through the closet once more before pulling out a pair of fishnets.

"Do you want to wear these instead?" She challenges an evil grin on her face and I let out a puff of air.

"Okay, you win. Now find me some shoes." I give up and she lets out a triumphant cackle before rummaging through our makeshift shoe 'closet' (which is really just one of my old bookshelves) and pulls out a pair of heels.