scene thirteen

ROR CH THIRTEEN

MY BODY aches, it feels like I've just been hit by an eighteen wheeler. I pry my eyes open last night coming back to me in brief, blurry fragments. I slowly open my eyes thankful that the blinds are closed and stretch my arms out before accidentally hitting a body.

Frightened for a second I jolt up in the bed before taking a peak at the naked guy next to me.

Adrian.

Rubbing my eyes I slowly get off the bed trying not to wake him up and stand awkwardly looking for my clothes around the room in all of my naked glory. I spot my skirt and my shirt and quickly put them back on. I take a quick glance at Adrian who's still sleeping and tiptoe back over there to grab my phone wincing when the floorboards creak.

I take one last look at him before rushing out of the room while simultaneously putting my shoes on. Walk out of the apartment and head down a long hallway to the elevators while unlocking my phone, my eyes burn as I turn on my phone. It's nine in the morning and I have a class tonight, but I have to go to work in a couple of hours and I need to not be hungover by the time I get there.

I press the elevator button and impatiently wait for the door to open while I schedule an Uber to come and pick me up. Finally the elevator doors ring open and I step inside immediately noticing my reflection in the mirror. I had major bed head, my lip stick was smudged, and I definitely looked like I was hungover.

"Hey! Hold the door!" A voice yells out nearing the elevator and I groan their voice making my head pound. I press on the close door button a billion times trying to leave the person but they were too quick.

"Thanks." The person pants stepping into the elevator and my eyes widen and I feel like I'm about to vomit.

Of course this is the time when Brandon fucking Easton would show up, right as I'm doing the walk of shame looking like a whole entire mess.

"Victoria?" He greets me a surprised look on my face as he takes in my attire. I grin sheepishly running a hand through my messy hair.
Unlike me he looked put together, definitely not like he's rushing out of his one night stand's apartment complex. His vibrant blue hair messy atop his head, a matching button up tight across the chest with black ripped jeans and a black jacket in his hands he looks like he's about to head out to a meeting.

"Hey Brandon." I croak out, my voice hoarse as I glance up at the screen above the door watching the numbers go down contemplating what horrible thing I've done for this to happen to me.

"Rough night?" He jokes putting on his jacket and my cheeks flush as I shrug a little. He grins the left side of his mouth higher then the other making me smile a little.

"Listen, do you want a ride? I'm heading out too, I have to meet with my manager but not for a couple of hours."

"It's fine, I called an Uber." I wave it off just as the elevator door opens and he nods walking out with me into the weirdly packed lobby.

I see three security guards stationed at the entrance and another near the front desk.

"I don't remember there being this much security last time I was here." I question  immediately noticing a couple pairs of eyes on me.

"That's because you were drunk," He points out waving at the front desk person as we walk towards the front doors.

",but you're right a lot of- influential people live in this building. That plus there's this new really rich multi millionaires son living here who's looking to invest in some things so they've beefed up the security." He explains holding the door open for me and I wince stepping out the bright sun burning my eyes making me tear up.